TASTE Specialty Foods Crushed Red Pepper Flakes, 4-pound Jug

by Taste Specialty Foods

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TASTE Specialty Foods Crushed Red Pepper Flakes, 4-pound Jug!
How would you rate this product?
Genesis S.
San Bernardino, CA
I really like this product it is a very good quality I really recommend this product is think u should try it it like putting this on the chicken and egg is the best
Kia G.
I love all my food spicy so crushed red pepper is always in my cabinets. This 4lb jug seems like a lot but not in my house , it goes fast. Not very expensive and can be easily found in any grocery store.
Brittany L.
Hesperia, CA
I LOVE crushed red pepper. I put it on everything and I buy it in bulk. Its perfect for just about anything. I put it in my pasta, on my pizza, in beans, in my guacamole, on my meat... you name it, I use crushed red pepper on it.
Nimeha C.
Mattice , ON
It’s very good, I only use a dash because of my pallet, I used it in my beef and carrot stir fry as a garnish .

Looking for your answer?