BY TASTE OF THE WILD

A lamb protein, grain-free formula for all life stages with sweet potatoes and peas provides highly digestible energy for your dog. Made with real roasted lamb, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with fruits and vegetables, this formula delivers natural antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one. For All Life Stages Grain-Free Roasted Lamb Antioxidants Omega Fatty Acid Blend Digestive Support System Berry Blend Tomatoes & Tomato Pomace Chelated Minerals No Corn, No Soy Protein: 25% Minimum, Fat: 15% Minimum Calcium: 1.6%, as-fed; Phosphorus: 1.0%, as-fed Calories: 3,611 kcal/kg (338 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy Available in 5lb, 15lb and 30lb bags. Ingredients: Lamb, lamb meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, pea protein, roasted lamb, tomato pomace, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative and source of vitamin E), dried chicory root, taurine, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

Elle D.
Escanaba
My dog is very picky with her food and she seems to really like this food. She also has sensitivities to certain foods, but Taste of the Wild seems to do work for her! I always recommend Taste of the Wild to others. We will continue to buy Taste of the Wild!
Jessica M.
Olhao
Fed this to three of my dogs from chihuahua size to german shepherd and they loved it. I like how natural and healthy the ingredients are. It’s pricey but worth the health of our furbabies.
Anna B.
Morgan City
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I love this brand. I will never switch. This is the only brand that has fixed my German Shepherd skin problems. And stomach problems. She would always have dry skin that she would bite and chew and also would throw up. Once I switched to this brand it all stopped. I buy this every month for all my dogs now.
Amanda L.
On the pricier side but well worth it in my opinion. I have a picky puppy and she really enjoys the flavors of Taste of the Wild. It has natural ingredients to boot!
meera m.
Denver
My dog loves this! This is his favorite food. This food has been so good, my vet is surprised at how old my pup is on paper because he acts so much younger! This food is much better for him than the crap you can easily pick up at the grocery store, but the slight inconvenience is definitely worth it. I would recommend this to anyone with a dog whom they love and want to provide the best for!
мιcнelle ι.
Westchester
Purchased at: Amazon
Dogs like it. Not too expensive. My dogs are small and can have sensitive stomachs but this food works
Evan M.
Grand Rapids
Purchased at: PETCO
We have been using this product for a couple years now for our Saint Bernard with allergy issues and it helped a little. The price is fair considering the quality ingredients and health benefits it has provided our baby girl. However we just had an allergy test done and found that our dog is allergic to peas and white potatoes that are in this food. Unfortunately we will have to search for another food that does not contain these ingredients. Taste of The Wild Sierra Mountain Canine® Formula with Roasted Lamb
Dani H.
Dunkirk , NY
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I switched my dog to this food as he’s having so allergies that seem to be tied to chicken and grains. Many brands contain chicken fat and this brand didn’t. My dog loves the flavor!
Lauren M.
Grain free and natural ingredients. My dog loves it and I love that I know what is in his food is good for him.
Jenica H.
Temecula Ca
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog loves this food. We switched from blue buffalo which he got tired of. My dog is still excited to eat and is at a healthy weight.
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
hello it's Brahim I love your business and you dog product I have two sheep dog is my dog and enceinte who can give birth in a few days I always want to give me better always stay in shape because these a beautiful dog and your food and simple vitamin bony thing because do not eat everything and these for that I contact you to test your product with my dog and share my experiane with the master dog and all the personness who loves a dog or who even product to always guarantee the best for all that i want to be your partner and share this experience with everyone on my social networks my email qbrahim@gmail.com to receive your products
Brahim Q.