BY TASTE OF THE WILD

A lamb protein, grain-free formula for all life stages with sweet potatoes and peas provides highly digestible energy for your dog. Made with real roasted lamb, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with fruits and vegetables, this formula delivers natural antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one. For All Life Stages Grain-Free Roasted Lamb Antioxidants Omega Fatty Acid Blend Digestive Support System Berry Blend Tomatoes & Tomato Pomace Chelated Minerals No Corn, No Soy Protein: 25% Minimum, Fat: 15% Minimum Calcium: 1.6%, as-fed; Phosphorus: 1.0%, as-fed Calories: 3,611 kcal/kg (338 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy Available in 5lb, 15lb and 30lb bags. Ingredients: Lamb, lamb meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, pea protein, roasted lamb, tomato pomace, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative and source of vitamin E), dried chicory root, taurine, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

Alexis D.
Manchester , NH
I have two dogs a German Shepherd lab mix and a Maltese Yorky. They both love this brand so much I buy one bag a month. Although it’s pretty pricey I have to say the quality of his dog food is beyond any other that you buy at the regular store
JENNA S.
Phoenix
Taste of the Wild is perfect for my dog and he loves it. It is a bit more on the pricy side but worth it. My dog is sensitive to grains and chicken and have found that this brand fits his needs best. I have purchased this food for several years and will continue to do so.
Kali B.
Winder, GA
Our husky mix was a rescue with an extremely sensitive stomach due to malnutrition. It may be a little expensive, but so worth it. He was able to keep it down, put on weight, & we could see the different in his coat! Only brand we will feed him!
Casandra B.
Gainesville
I LOVE Taste of the Wild dry dog food for my Blue Nose Pit. She’s a rescue and has been through so much but still has the sweetest disposition.

I trust when I give her Taste of the Wild that she’s not being filled with corn or cheap scraps but actual nutrients for a long and healthy life. I also love the variety (as does she!). And she doesn’t have any digestive issues switching between varieties.
Noelle I.
Charlotte, NC
Love taste of the wild! My dog has a sensitive stomach and this food is perfect for him! It doesn't upset his stomach or irritate his skin. I love that it is grain free and that you can switch flavors without having to worry about it effecting your dog.
Briana S.
Charlotte , NC
Such a great quality dog food that I recommend to all my friends and family! Meat is the first ingredient and it comes contain grain and other fillers typically in dog food. They even go as far as using filtered water!
Kimberly C.
Ridgewood, NY
I have a 4 year old English Bulldog named, Bouncer. Bouncer has suffered from severe allergies since he was about 6 months old; making it extremely difficult to find a food that Bouncer won't have an allergic reaction too and get sick of quickly. The grains free diet of Taste of the Wild has been a savior for Bouncer and us 💜 He eats his dry food with out any allergic reactions and his allergies have been under control with the food. Happy Bouncer, means Happy Mama💜 lol If you have a Dog with severe allergies, definitely give this food a try, because this was the last option for us, but luckily it worked out in the long run for my little chubby man💜😘🐶
Kathy F.
My dogs is really picky when it comes to her food. She was recently on Blue Buffalo wildness which she liked for a month and then she would only eat if we took her on long walks to get her hungry. But with dog food she eats it all up as soon as I pour it in her bowl. I would definitely repurchase she seems to like it!
Danielle C.
Jacksonville, NC
I have very picky dogs, specifically my Great Dane. (Also a Golden/Lab mix.) This was the first healthy food she didn't turn her nose up at. In fact, she originally got into a bag at the neighbor's house and just kept eating it until we pulled her off, as if we hadn't ever fed her. I now feed this and she has a great energy level, shiny coat, and virtually no digestive issues. I like that this version of the brand has a lower protein content, which is great for my faster growing dog (to avoid bulky building that strains and stresses immature joints). There are other versions I'd be happy to try as protein needs change over the years, but this is a brand we'll definitely stick with.
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
This is what I’ve always fed my dog. She seems to really love it and it’s a great size for smaller dogs. To be a clean food option, the price point is much more affordable over other similar types of food.
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
hello it's Brahim I love your business and you dog product I have two sheep dog is my dog and enceinte who can give birth in a few days I always want to give me better always stay in shape because these a beautiful dog and your food and simple vitamin bony thing because do not eat everything and these for that I contact you to test your product with my dog and share my experiane with the master dog and all the personness who loves a dog or who even product to always guarantee the best for all that i want to be your partner and share this experience with everyone on my social networks my email qbrahim@gmail.com to receive your products
Brahim Q.