BY TASTE OF THE WILD

A lamb protein, grain-free formula for all life stages with sweet potatoes and peas provides highly digestible energy for your dog. Made with real roasted lamb, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with fruits and vegetables, this formula delivers natural antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one. For All Life Stages Grain-Free Roasted Lamb Antioxidants Omega Fatty Acid Blend Digestive Support System Berry Blend Tomatoes & Tomato Pomace Chelated Minerals No Corn, No Soy Protein: 25% Minimum, Fat: 15% Minimum Calcium: 1.6%, as-fed; Phosphorus: 1.0%, as-fed Calories: 3,611 kcal/kg (338 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy Available in 5lb, 15lb and 30lb bags. Ingredients: Lamb, lamb meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, pea protein, roasted lamb, tomato pomace, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative and source of vitamin E), dried chicory root, taurine, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

Lisa C.
Feeding Hills, MA
My dog likes this food and it’s grain free so it’s better for his lean muscle and overall health. I wish however, the kibbles were bigger so he would have to chew it vs inhaling it. He sometimes tends to gag eating so fast.
Samantha H.
USA
I have a golden retriever who is crazy picky but I finally found something she'd like with Taste of The Wild. I started with the chicken flavored one but she had some non-related allergies so I switched to the Wild Sierra Mountain with no problems!
Jessica C.
Jacksonville, NC
This brand is so great, we try and feed our dogs the best posible food and we found that they love it. We highly recommend this, we have medium size dogs (boxers) and they are very happy with this quality food.
Marina S.
McKinleyville, CA
My dog loves this food. He was having allergy issues with other food brands, and our local pet supply recommended this! We haven’t had the issues with allergies anymore, and he seems much happier!
Anna B.
Morgan City
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I love this brand. I will never switch. This is the only brand that has fixed my German Shepherd skin problems. And stomach problems. She would always have dry skin that she would bite and chew and also would throw up. Once I switched to this brand it all stopped. I buy this every month for all my dogs now.
Jade R.
This dry food helps keep my dog full without any fillers. She eats less of it but stays fuller longer. We try to switch up what flavors to get. I think she loves all of them!
Amanda L.
On the pricier side but well worth it in my opinion. I have a picky puppy and she really enjoys the flavors of Taste of the Wild. It has natural ingredients to boot!
Rachel B.
Baltimore, MD
My dog loves taste of the wild. It is relatively affordable for nice dog food. We were told to stick to one flavor by our vet and chose the version in the yellow bag
Sarah D.
My vet recommended my four legged bestie to have foods with lamb or salmon as the main protein and both of Taste of the Wild’s grain-free food have proven to work.
Cindi M.
Clark, NJ
We have an English Bulldog with sensitivity and this brand and flavor is one of the few non-raw foods that she can eat consistently. We love it and so does Rosie!
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
hello it's Brahim I love your business and you dog product I have two sheep dog is my dog and enceinte who can give birth in a few days I always want to give me better always stay in shape because these a beautiful dog and your food and simple vitamin bony thing because do not eat everything and these for that I contact you to test your product with my dog and share my experiane with the master dog and all the personness who loves a dog or who even product to always guarantee the best for all that i want to be your partner and share this experience with everyone on my social networks my email qbrahim@gmail.com to receive your products
Brahim Q.