BY TASTE OF THE WILD

A lamb protein, grain-free formula for all life stages with sweet potatoes and peas provides highly digestible energy for your dog. Made with real roasted lamb, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with fruits and vegetables, this formula delivers natural antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one. For All Life Stages Grain-Free Roasted Lamb Antioxidants Omega Fatty Acid Blend Digestive Support System Berry Blend Tomatoes & Tomato Pomace Chelated Minerals No Corn, No Soy Protein: 25% Minimum, Fat: 15% Minimum Calcium: 1.6%, as-fed; Phosphorus: 1.0%, as-fed Calories: 3,611 kcal/kg (338 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy Available in 5lb, 15lb and 30lb bags. Ingredients: Lamb, lamb meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, pea protein, roasted lamb, tomato pomace, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative and source of vitamin E), dried chicory root, taurine, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

Haley L.
Spokane
Taste of The Wild Sierra Mountain Canine® Formula with Roasted Lamb
I have been feeding Taste of Wild dry dog food to my dogs for years now and they love it. Unfortunately it is not available at most retailers so I get it at a local specialty pet store. It is reasonably priced for the quality and benefits my dogs receive from consuming it. For example, it helps them maintain a healthy weight; it contains all natural ingredients plus added vitamins and nutrition my dogs need to be healthy; and it helps with their long hair. They have a variety of different flavors so my dogs don’t get bored and It is a product I can feel good feeding my dogs.
Rachel S.
Laguna Hills, CA
My furbaby has a severe grain allergy so we searched high and low for food that wouldn’t hurt her sensitive tummy but would still taste good and had all the other important nutritional components. It’s a higher priced food but it comes in giant bags that last us for a month (she’s a 34 lb Cattle/Basenji mix) of feedings. Been using this brand for 3 years now and we would never look elsewhere.
Dawn K.
franklin, tennessee
LOVE this food for my dog! He had loose stools on Blue Buffalo but once we switched him to this his tummy troubles were resolved! Buy it at Tractor Supply Co. for a very reasonable price. I recommend it to all of my friends with pets and anyone who needs recommendations on a good quality food for their pet! 💝
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
My dog doesn’t love this flavor as much as the others and that’s the only reason to knock off one star. Besides that, this is probably the best brand of food I can find for my dog that’s in a reasonable price. The 30 pound bag can last for my 50 pound dog about a month and a half at only $50 a bag on amazon!
Megan M.
Our dog seems to really love this food. we recently switched him to this grain-free food and he seems to enjoy it more. We feel a lot better about most of the ingredients and about supporting a family-owned company. I only wish they offered a plant-based option!!
Shelby G.
Fort Worth , TX
So I have an English bulldog you know what that means GAS!!!!! well this dog food helps with that tremendously! It use to be so bad until I switched him. It also helps with skin and coat! It is pricey but have you not ever treated your self to an expensive meal.
Courtney S.
Denver, CO
My very active and smart lab, pointer mix (75 lbs) loves Taste Of The Wild. And any dandruff problems due to allergies are gone, his coat is shiny and soft! We trust what's in Taste of the Wild and like that we are feeding him "paleo" - would highly recommend!
Lea S.
Conway, SC
The only food I will feed my dogs. I have an English bull terrier and a pit bull. The bull terrier has super crazy allergies and cannot have grain salmon and a lot of other things. I have been feeding them this for 3 years now with no problems at all. It doesn't have any ingredients that you could not eat yourself, and has just the right amount of protein for their lifestyle.
Auburn S.
Charlotte, NC
My pups were having big stomach problems until we switched to TOTW. They seem to love the flavor and they have no more gas or runny poos. I recommend this to all friends who have pups. It’s a bit pricey, but 100% worth it.
jenna c.
usa
This is hands down the BEST dog food! My 2 fur babies love it and it is actually filling and gives them all the good, healthy, and natural ingredients they need! I see such a difference in my dogs over the past year!
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
hello it's Brahim I love your business and you dog product I have two sheep dog is my dog and enceinte who can give birth in a few days I always want to give me better always stay in shape because these a beautiful dog and your food and simple vitamin bony thing because do not eat everything and these for that I contact you to test your product with my dog and share my experiane with the master dog and all the personness who loves a dog or who even product to always guarantee the best for all that i want to be your partner and share this experience with everyone on my social networks my email qbrahim@gmail.com to receive your products
Brahim Q.