Taste of The Wild Sierra Mountain Canine® Formula with Roasted Lamb uploaded by Kimberly C.

BY TASTE OF THE WILD

A lamb protein, grain-free formula for all life stages with sweet potatoes and peas provides highly digestible energy for your dog. Made with real roasted lamb, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with fruits and vegetables, this formula delivers natural antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one. For All Life Stages Grain-Free Roasted Lamb Antioxidants Omega Fatty Acid Blend Digestive Support System Berry Blend Tomatoes & Tomato Pomace Chelated Minerals No Corn, No Soy Protein: 25% Minimum, Fat: 15% Minimum Calcium: 1.6%, as-fed; Phosphorus: 1.0%, as-fed Calories: 3,611 kcal/kg (338 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy Available in 5lb, 15lb and 30lb bags. Ingredients: Lamb, lamb meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, pea protein, roasted lamb, tomato pomace, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, mixed tocopherols (a natural preservative and source of vitamin E), dried chicory root, taurine, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

Lea S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Pet Lover Expert
The only food I will feed my dogs. I have an English bull terrier and a pit bull. The bull terrier has super crazy allergies and cannot have grain salmon and a lot of other things. I have been feeding them this for 3 years now with no problems at all. It doesn't have any ingredients that you could not eat yourself, and has just the right amount of protein for their lifestyle.
Heather M.
Best brand of dog food out there in my opinion. My dog loves it especially mixed with a spoon full of their wet food. It is one of the cheaper grain free dog food options out there so that’s a plus! Great quality! Only dog food I buy for my pup!
Dagmara K.
Pet Lover Expert
We love taste of the wild food and so does our dog. I feel the ingredients are great and healthy and they make my dog look great and have nice and shiny coat. I usually order it via amazon and will buy it again in the future.
Brianna T.
Deerfield Bch, FL
My dog has been eating this since we picked her up from her foster mom. She is very picky and we did not want to have her eat a bunch of fillers. She's been eating this for 2 years and loves it. We like to switch out the flavor every 2 bags so she doesn't get bored. This keeps her from gaining unnecessary weight also!
Andrea T.
Blue Grass
Pet Lover Expert
I can't say enough about this food! I have struggled to find something that my 3 picky dogs will eat and they love this! I feel so good about the ingredients, it's grain free plus everything that's in it is great quality. Best of all the price won't break the bank!
Emily M.
Pet Lover Expert
My pup started throwing up his food, then we switched him to the grain free Taste of the Wild and he's done great on it! He loves the different flavors, though lamb is his current favorite! This is one of the more affordable grain free dog food options and we love it and recommended to others!
Kimberly C.
Ridgewood, NY
I have a 4 year old English Bulldog named, Bouncer. Bouncer has suffered from severe allergies since he was about 6 months old; making it extremely difficult to find a food that Bouncer won't have an allergic reaction too and get sick of quickly. The grains free diet of Taste of the Wild has been a savior for Bouncer and us 💜 He eats his dry food with out any allergic reactions and his allergies have been under control with the food. Happy Bouncer, means Happy Mama💜 lol If you have a Dog with severe allergies, definitely give this food a try, because this was the last option for us, but luckily it worked out in the long run for my little chubby man💜😘🐶
Katie M.
Richmond, VA
I have a 7 month old Labradoodle who is about 50 lbs. This is the only food he's eaten and he absolutely loves it. It is a bit pricier, but I found a local pet store in my city that carries it for $45. The Taste of the Wild website actually does a good job listing stores in different states that carry their brand. The 30 lb bag lasts about 5 - 6 weeks for my pup.
Ashley M.
Edinburgh, IN
I feed this to my Great Dane and he absolutely loves it. He has an extremely sensitive stomach and most other foods I tried gave him gas, loose stools, and an upset stomach. After starting him on this everything became more regulated and he returned to his happy rambunctious self!
Brittany L.
Hattiesburg, MS
Pet Lover Expert
Huge fan of this food! If you are looking for a high quality food for all life stages, you've found it! This helps keep weight in check while offering probiotics to help with digestion! My corgis love it!