BY TASTE OF THE WILD

Taste of the Wild Feline Food Taste of the Wild Feline Food is enriched with easily digestible ingredients. It's a great formula to supplement fruits and vegetables. The presence of natural antioxidants supports the immune system. Available in Canyon River and Rocky Mountain varieties. Taste of the Wild Feline Food: Made from natural ingredients High quality and great taste Provides energy Supplemented with fruits and vegetables It's a great product to support the immune system for your feline's good health. A Closer Look: Taste of the Wild Feline Food is a good source of high-quality protein. Made Specially for: Cats of all ages Free of: Artificial ingredients, flavors, colors, fillers and grains see more...

Devon R.
Independence, KY
My cats love this food. One of them used to have some really bad digestive issues that the vet couldn’t figure out. My sister in law suggested this food to help him instead of what we were buying at Walmart. Once we switched him over it helped a lot, and he was definitely happier. Also notice more energy from the boys now than before this food. We will never go back to cheaper food for our kitties!
Nicole A.
Harwood, ND
This food made my cats coat so glossy and healthy! He was puking a lot and having diarrhea on dry meow mix and this food has totally changed our lives. He has so much energy and eats about 2/3s less than he used to since this food is packed with nutrition, so he’s gone from 22 lbs to 15 lbs over about two years just by changing his food. It’s worth the higher cost for such awesome quality.
Kara K.
Swansea
This is the best dry food I have found. I have tried many different types of cat food and this one has nothing but what your cats need to be healthy. They also love the taste of it, would definitely recommend to other cat owners.
Monica V.
Davis, CA
My cat likes this food and it doesn't make him sick. My cat usually eats wet food and has a sensitive stomach, so if I have to be out for the night or a couple of days it's important that the food he eats does not make him feel bad.

Edit: I spoke too soon after he eats this for a couple of days he will start to puke. I don't know what's inside it that doesn't agree with his tummy. I'm currently trying out another dry food that might sit better with him.
Lauren K.
We feed our dog Taste of the Wild which she loves and it’s good for her! So when we adopted our cat a few months ago we knew it was a no brainer when it came to deciding what pet food to feed him. He also loves it! I wouldn’t feed our pets anything else! Taste of the Wild - Rocky Mountain Feline Food
Tiffani B.
Carpentersvle, IL
My cats will meow until I get this food opened and into their bowls. One has even chewed through the bag to get more when I forgot to put it away. I've finally found a food that they both will eat with this brand. It's a great price for the quality. Both my cats are healthy and thriving with this food! I often recommend it to others!
Jessica A.
The cats love it. It's high protein and helps keep thier bellies regular. We had to switch to a cheaper brand for a month and the difference was huge. Going back to Taste of the Wild was the best decision we made. Our cats are happier and the litter box doesnt smell as bad as it did when we had to go cheap.
Veronica S.
Belmont, NC
This is our cats favorite food. This is just one of the 5 different types of food they get. Taste of the wild is their absolute favorite. They do not have smelly waste and their body uses almost everything from this food so they don't have big stools. I would suggest letting your cats try this , they think they are getting treats.
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
This is the only cat food I’ll give my cat! My husband and I rescued her and had no clue how sensitive her stomach was until we tried our fifth bag of food on her. I will honestly be heartbroken if this is ever taken off the shelves!
Sara M.
Winchester, CA
My cat is in love with this food, it doesn’t smell disgusting it’s grain free so it healthy for the babies, my cat is barely a year old and this helps keep up with his diet and keeps weight on him I buy this religiously.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Is this cat food expensive?