BY TASTE OF THE WILD

The fowl your cat’s ancestors hunted didn’t live in a cage, so neither do ours. Cage-free turkey is the main ingredient in this simple but satisfying limited ingredient diet. 98% of protein comes from just two ingredients: 60% from turkey and 38% from lentils. Sunflower oil and carefully selected vitamins and minerals round out this complete diet, while guaranteed probiotics help support digestion. A limited ingredient diet represents a simpler way of eating and more closely resembles the diet nature intended. Now you can give your cat the complete nutrition she needs and a taste she craves, without the hunt.

Kimberly B.
Long Beach, CA
Complimentary of @influenster #PREY #wildforprey #complimentary #petfood @tasteofthewild @influenster - thank you for sending me samples for my fur baby! .
First and foremost I always check the ingredients - not many people know this, but more than 15 years ago it was not illegal for pet food manufacturers to packaged the food in a package that promotes great ingredients and have the worse crap in your pet’s food. For example; you’ll have a package with a chicken, and the ingredient listed is “chicken by products,” which is everything but the meat. .
I worked in the animal field for almost 6-7 years. Started off with animal nutritions/health and knowing what actually goes into our pet’s diet, then I went on working in the medical part, vaccinations clinic, etc. Aaannd then I did a huge jump into beauty lol. .
Anyways, the first 5 (usually) ingredients is about 75% of the food, and here we have; Turkey, lentils, sunflower oil, natural flavors, and salmon oil as the first 5. I’m not too fond of the “natural flavors” because it doesn’t indicate from where and what, however the other ingredients— I am impressed! Great oils with omegas and Fatty acids, and no by-products! I recorded her eating it and she’s completely obsessed. Right now she’s eating Lotus (Centinela Feed Brand) so I’m probably going to have to get a small bag of this and mix it in with her lotus food 😭😭 this cat is emptying out my wallet 😂😭
Stephanie T.
Clearwater, FL
I can't tell you how this product tastes (for obvious reasons) but I can tell you how my cat has reacted to it. Wolf is the pickiest eater I have ever had. He is not a food motivated cat so I was skeptical to have him try out this new food. But as far as I can tell, he really likes it and has eaten an entire bag of it already. This is from my cat who will refuse to eat if his can of wet food has been open for more than a 24 hour period. I'm going to look at buying this food for him in the future because he liked it so much.
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
My cat can be extremely picky when it comes to his food. Sometimes even with food that he has been give for months, he will all of the sudden do the dreaded "kick" where he fake buries it in our house with his paws. That means that he is over it and doesn't want to eat it, even after begging for food. With this product, he definitely didn't kick at it, and ate it up quickly. His favorite treat is fresh boiled chicken and turkey, so the all natural ingredients probably played a huge role in his satisfaction over the meal. We are so happy that we were able to try out this brand free through a voxbox and can't wait to try more from the brand.
Jenna Q.
Merchantville, NJ
My cats absolutely love this cat food! I received two small packets as a sample courtesy of Influenster and I’ve already gone out and bought a full size bag!
One of the most important things to me when it comes to cat food is that it is healthy and “real” for them - no junky fillers like all the cheap foods. That’s why I don’t mind paying a higher price - it will save me so much money on vet bills and extra years with my babies!Taste of the Wild PREY Turkey Formula for Cats
Ashley K.
Wilkes-Barre, PA
My cat, Fiona, is loving Taste of the Wild cat food by Prey. She didn't have any stomach issues with it and actually turns her nose up at the food I normally give her. I love that it is a healthy, clean food for her. I guess I will be purchasing Prey, Taste of the Wild for my Fiona from here on out! I received this product complimentary for review from influenster. #wildforprey #tasteofthewild #influenster #complimentary
Shequeiter S.
Merrillville, IN
I received this product complimentary for my pets to try. I received 2 small bags of the Turkey formula for cats. I have 3 domestic cats, they never go outside but there are lots of window sills and tables they can climb on so they get an adequate amount of exercise. I first introduced the formula to them as a cat treat to make sure their stomachs could tolerate it. My cats liked the formula just fine but only one of them would rush to the bowl when I was serving it. Overall, I think they enjoyed it but considering the price and how fast my cats went through it, I probably won't switch to this exclusively. If I can find small bags, I may use it as a treat for my pet who liked it the most.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have an extremely picky cat who cannot have gluten and puts his nose up to almost everything. I was curious to see how he would receive the new cat food but very shocked that he took straight to it devoured it and cried for more. I think we found our new favorite cat food. I do have to say that I received this as a sample free of charge for review purposes I do have to say that are received this as a sample free of charge for a few purposes.
Nikkk R.
Crab orchard, WV
Excellent ingredients at a very good price! Both of my cats loved it so much they ripped open the bag that I left on the coffee table and started trying it out before I could get it to their bowl. I received a trial packet of food for my honest review. And this is for sure the food to go with!
Jasmilda M.
philadelphia, PA
So I got this food for my cats through here(influenster) for free. My cats really enjoyed I have 3 so they went through this bag very quickly lol. But they truly enjoyed it kept coming back for more. Now the only reason I didn't give it a 5 star was because only 1 of my cats stomach wasnt to happy! He was throwing up Everytime he ate it, it could just be that is tummy is used to the other food,but he wanted more so I know he definitely enjoyed it lol.
Hilary B.
Lincoln, NH
I received this from Influenster for free in exchange for my kitty's honest opinion. My fur baby Cuckoo absolutely loves this food! When I first got it, I shook a small handful of kibbles into my hand to introduce the new food to my cat. He is very picky about food, and will only eat one kind no matter how hungry he is. My cat smelled the food right away, and immediately perked up. I set the food at his feet, and he gobbled it right up! I was amazed! After I knew he liked it, I filled his dish and went about my housework. An hour later, I passed his dish and was stunned to see it was already empty! This food is kitty approved! Taste of the Wild PREY Turkey Formula for Cats
Stephanie T.
Clearwater, FL
My cat loved this food but I can’t figure out where to buy it because the packaging changed so much from when we were provided it. Any thoughts?
Is this safe for ferrets?
Is this safe for ferrets?
Caitlin C.
Providence
Looks good i read the reviews and seems awesome for cats i would love to have my fur baby try and leave a review. I have yet to recieve a box