BY TASTE OF THE WILD #17 in Cat Food

The fowl your cat’s ancestors hunted didn’t live in a cage, so neither do ours. Cage-free turkey is the main ingredient in this simple but satisfying limited ingredient diet. 98% of protein comes from just two ingredients: 60% from turkey and 38% from lentils. Sunflower oil and carefully selected vitamins and minerals round out this complete diet, while guaranteed probiotics help support digestion. A limited ingredient diet represents a simpler way of eating and more closely resembles the diet nature intended. Now you can give your cat the complete nutrition she needs and a taste she craves, without the hunt.

Kimberly B.
Long Beach, CA
Complimentary of @influenster #PREY #wildforprey #complimentary #petfood @tasteofthewild @influenster - thank you for sending me samples for my fur baby! .
First and foremost I always check the ingredients - not many people know this, but more than 15 years ago it was not illegal for pet food manufacturers to packaged the food in a package that promotes great ingredients and have the worse crap in your pet’s food. For example; you’ll have a package with a chicken, and the ingredient listed is “chicken by products,” which is everything but the meat. .
I worked in the animal field for almost 6-7 years. Started off with animal nutritions/health and knowing what actually goes into our pet’s diet, then I went on working in the medical part, vaccinations clinic, etc. Aaannd then I did a huge jump into beauty lol. .
Anyways, the first 5 (usually) ingredients is about 75% of the food, and here we have; Turkey, lentils, sunflower oil, natural flavors, and salmon oil as the first 5. I’m not too fond of the “natural flavors” because it doesn’t indicate from where and what, however the other ingredients— I am impressed! Great oils with omegas and Fatty acids, and no by-products! I recorded her eating it and she’s completely obsessed. Right now she’s eating Lotus (Centinela Feed Brand) so I’m probably going to have to get a small bag of this and mix it in with her lotus food 😭😭 this cat is emptying out my wallet 😂😭
Hilary B.
Lincoln, NH
I received this from Influenster for free in exchange for my kitty's honest opinion. My fur baby Cuckoo absolutely loves this food! When I first got it, I shook a small handful of kibbles into my hand to introduce the new food to my cat. He is very picky about food, and will only eat one kind no matter how hungry he is. My cat smelled the food right away, and immediately perked up. I set the food at his feet, and he gobbled it right up! I was amazed! After I knew he liked it, I filled his dish and went about my housework. An hour later, I passed his dish and was stunned to see it was already empty! This food is kitty approved! Taste of the Wild PREY Turkey Formula for Cats
Brittani S.
Lansing, MI
I am really happy that I was included to test this cat food out for free thanks to PREY and influenster. My cat literally loves this cat food. I slowly introduced the food to him as treats. Then started mixing it little by little into his food. Soon I switched to give him this food alone. I did this to make sure it did not upset his stomach and he liked it. It worked great and he absolutely loves it. I would definitely recommend this cat food as my cat seems to really enjoy it! Just if you do switch foods, my only caution is to do it little by little which this brand also recommends! Great cat food and great company. I will definitely purchase this food and brand again!
Stephanie T.
Clearwater, FL
I can't tell you how this product tastes (for obvious reasons) but I can tell you how my cat has reacted to it. Wolf is the pickiest eater I have ever had. He is not a food motivated cat so I was skeptical to have him try out this new food. But as far as I can tell, he really likes it and has eaten an entire bag of it already. This is from my cat who will refuse to eat if his can of wet food has been open for more than a 24 hour period. I'm going to look at buying this food for him in the future because he liked it so much.
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
My cat can be extremely picky when it comes to his food. Sometimes even with food that he has been give for months, he will all of the sudden do the dreaded "kick" where he fake buries it in our house with his paws. That means that he is over it and doesn't want to eat it, even after begging for food. With this product, he definitely didn't kick at it, and ate it up quickly. His favorite treat is fresh boiled chicken and turkey, so the all natural ingredients probably played a huge role in his satisfaction over the meal. We are so happy that we were able to try out this brand free through a voxbox and can't wait to try more from the brand.
Anna H.
Greenville, SC
I have two cats, one is picky and one has a sensitive stomach. I was a little nervous to test this food on them but since it is grain free and seems to have high quality ingredients, might as well try! Well, both of my cats seem to love it. The picky one eats it all without protesting first, and the sensitive one eats it all without getting sick! And since I can’t ask them how they feel about it, I’d say that’s worth a 5 star review. I would definitely purchase this for them in the future.
Jenna Q.
Merchantville, NJ
My cats absolutely love this cat food! I received two small packets as a sample courtesy of Influenster and I’ve already gone out and bought a full size bag!
One of the most important things to me when it comes to cat food is that it is healthy and “real” for them - no junky fillers like all the cheap foods. That’s why I don’t mind paying a higher price - it will save me so much money on vet bills and extra years with my babies!Taste of the Wild PREY Turkey Formula for Cats
Ashley K.
Exeter, PA
My cat, Fiona, is loving Taste of the Wild cat food by Prey. She didn't have any stomach issues with it and actually turns her nose up at the food I normally give her. I love that it is a healthy, clean food for her. I guess I will be purchasing Prey, Taste of the Wild for my Fiona from here on out! I received this product complimentary for review from influenster. #wildforprey #tasteofthewild #influenster #complimentary
McKenzie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Nero was a little confused about why he had to have his picture taken but once there was food in the bowl, he chowed down. He’s a big cat so he’s always hungry but he seemed to really enjoy the food. I have never fed him a turkey flavored food before so it was a nice surprise for him to eat something new and exciting. He hasn’t had any reactions to the change in food and I really like the good ingredients in the food!
Lyndsey B.
Mcloud, OK
My cat is super picky and normally will only eat Friskers I know not the healthiest but she will eat it. I was very unsure if my cat would enjoy the Prey cat food. By my surprise she ate the Prey cat food and really seemed to enjoy it I also feel that she was fuller from eating the Prey food. We feed her twice a day as directed and by the night feeding she still had a little food in the bowl so she wasn't eating as much. I would recommend this to a friend. I also received this complimentary from influenster.