Taste of the Wild PREY Turkey Formula for Cats

The fowl your cat’s ancestors hunted didn’t live in a cage, so neither do ours. Cage-free turkey is the main ingredient in this simple but satisfying limited ingredient diet. 98% of protein comes from just two ingredients: 60% from turkey and 38% from lentils. Sunflower oil and carefully selected vitamins and minerals round out this complete diet, while guaranteed probiotics help support digestion. A limited ingredient diet represents a simpler way of eating and more closely resembles the diet nature intended. Now you can give your cat the complete nutrition she needs and a taste she craves, without the hunt.

Has anyone found this at a brick and mortar store? I can’t find it anywhere but my cat LOVED it!
Is this food a good product for the price point?
Where can you get this?
Start your review of Taste of the Wild PREY Turkey Formula for Cats!
Savannah, GA
I purchased this on a whim for my large 6 year old fur child. For the package size and the minimal ingredients I found it to be a pretty great value. I always try to find foods without a bunch of garbage in it, so I do recommend this brand as it is cost effective and actual food. But other than that, my cat eats it so I assume he enjoys it. No magic change in behavior or looks, just general cat food.
Garner
The company for starters is great, I use this for my cats both of which have colitis and are very sensitive to foods and I also used this brand for dogs in a doggy daycare because sometimes they would be brought in without a lunch and this would be great just incase they have any allergies this brand would always be trustworthy
Hinsdale
My cat loves this food. I switch between this, Blue, Merrick and others to keep it fresh and interesting for her. She is an adult domestic shirt hair cat. I definitely recommend this to other pet owners.
Rosendale, NY
Our cats love and thrive on this food. Just be sure to keep it sealed in an air tight container as to not let it go stale! This food has great weight control and health benefits as well. Highly recommend.
Lake Mary, FL
Purchased at: PetSmart
#CATLOVE. I Recently purchased this cat food for its unique protein and healthy ingredients which I look for when changing up my pets daily food . And to my suprise they really like it. 🐱🐾
Saint Peters, MO
Such a good brand of food, my cats suddenly were having issues digesting other food brands and unfortunately had issues with vomiting. Since switching to TOTW the issues have disappeared.
Butler, NJ
My cat can be extremely picky when it comes to his food. Sometimes even with food that he has been give for months, he will all of the sudden do the dreaded "kick" where he fake buries it in our house with his paws. That means that he is over it and doesn't want to eat it, even after begging for food. With this product, he definitely didn't kick at it, and ate it up quickly. His favorite treat is fresh boiled chicken and turkey, so the all natural ingredients probably played a huge role in his satisfaction over the meal. We are so happy that we were able to try out this brand free through a voxbox and can't wait to try more from the brand.
Boulder City
My cat has grown up with this food as well as all of the cats I’ve ever owned, they have all loved it and I buy it for all my family’s cats because they deserve to eat as good as we do there is nothing better than a happy purring kitty:)
My cats love this food! They start meowing for it when they see me start to get it out. One of my cats has a sensitive stomach, a lot of food makes him sick, but he ate this and kept it down with no problem! I will definitely be getting more of this in the future! I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. My cat is an indoor, eight year old, white, angora. She loved this food! I have a few brands/varieties of food I rotate, all of which are specifically for indoor cats. Up until trying this I thought that was important to look for. She has long fur, and while I do brush her often, there are unfortunately times she throws up after eating. (Sorry if this is TMI, lol) it isn’t a hair ball, and when it happens it’s RIGHT after she eats. While she ate Taste of the Wild, I think I can count on one hand the amount of times she puked! The ingredients are pretty lengthy, but the first several ingredients are REAL foods and I felt good giving Sugar this food!