BY TASTE OF THE WILD

We believe everyone deserves to experience the benefits of simple and clean eating. And that includes our pets. Limited ingredient diets may also be easier for some dogs to digest. In this simplified, limited ingredient recipe, spring-fed trout is the first of just four key ingredients. Along with sunflower oil, trout also provides omega fatty acids that help maintain skin and coat health. Species-specific probiotics further support digestion, while guaranteed levels of antioxidants and DHA help support overall well-being. Finally, carefully selected vitamins and minerals ensure your dog is getting the balanced nutrition he requires with the unique taste of trout he’ll crave.

Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I have five dogs! A have one extra large black Lab, two Rat Terriers, and two Pomeranian/Chihuahua mixes. They are the loves of my life! Our Lab will eat any and every thing that you put in front of him, so the real test came when my picky-eaters, the little Rat Terriers, were ready to test out the tasty-sounding Prey Trout Blend.
I had no idea that this awesome dog food package would be arriving today, so needless to say, my dogs had already eaten. And even though they were full to busting, they demolished their bowls once they were filled with the Taste of the Wild Trout Formula dog food!
It felt wonderful to be able to watch my dogs enjoy their dinner the way (if not better than) the way they enjoy their treats. When it comes to dog food, my concern is whether their food has ingredients included that will benefit their bodies as they age. I WILL NOT purchase dog food that has been virtually made from saw dust. Luckily, this brand is full of excellent ingredients. The meat of choice is its number one ingredient, and also includes a variety of vitamins as well as Omega 6 and Omega 3 fats.
Let's end this long story by saying, that this pet food is fantastic! Would you do a favor for your dog? Go grab one small bag, and let your fur baby decide for him/herself!
🐶🐕🐶
#wildforprey #complimentary #petfood @tasteofthewild @influenster
Elyse A.
SPARTA, MI
When it comes to food, out bulldog is NOT picky.. however, he was SUPER excited to try this stuff. Even before I opened the bag he was dancing. We had the Trout Formula, and it had a pretty pungent fishy smell - I assume he liked that! he gobbled it up pretty dang fast, too. One pouch was about the amount he normally gets at a meal, so it worked out pretty well. Did not notice any stomach issues (he can be pretty sensitive sometimes to new food).. only a fart or two :)
So far, i think this is a good option as far as food goes. Ingredients seem to be in line with what we want to feed him. Price point is not out of line with other higher end dog foods, but it is a little higher than what we pay now.
We were given this sample for free to test... however, opinions are my own.
Kristin a.
grantham , NH
I cannot begin to tell you how excited I was to receive Taste of the Wild Prey Trout Formula for my dog, Shy! Although she is an older, large (55 pound) mixed breed, she is spoiled and treated like one of our kids! I have to admit; I'm not very selective about the dog food I buy for her, but when she does get a high-quality brand like Taste of the Wild PREY, not only can I see how excited and eager she is to devour it, but her energy level clearly rises! Made with Non-GMO ingredients, grain-free, and no artificial colors or ingredients, I feel like a proud dog-momma to be nourishing my sweet Shy with such a high quality dog food. The minute I opened the bag, which I received complimentary from Influenster, she was running over, wagging her tail, and devoured it without stopping! I highly recommend Taste of the Wild PREY Trout formula for dogs as a superior brand that your dog will be sure to love!
Rachel P.
Winter park , FL
I received this product complimentary in exchange for my complete and honest review. The dog food flavor that I received in my box was the Trout flavor. Immediately I was excited because I know that my dog LOVES food with fish ingredients. As soon as I opened the bag he went bananas. I poured the PREY in with his current dog food brand and he ate all the trout first and then proceeded to eat the other brand afterwards. This product has so many good benefits with natural ingredients how could any dog hate it! The only con to this food is the smell! YUCK - but hey, what dog food doesn't smell?! Thanks Influenster you just found me another product to switch too!  Taste of the Wild PREY Trout Formula for Dogs
Maria De Jesus B.
Our 3 year old rescue dog Roy LOVED his complimentary Taste of the Wild Prey in Trout Formula for dogs! Roy has a very sensitive stomach so we always have to be careful what we feed him. The kibbles were a perfect size for Roy's lil mouth as he hates big kibbles. He loved his free sampling and we cannot wait to try some of the other flavor varieties for him! I LOVE that this is grain free and non-gmo!!! <3 #WildForPrey #complimentary
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
This arrived just in time for when my fur baby got back home from being out at my dads. Long story short she kept jumping my 6ft fence and running around town like a wild mustang ( no joke she sounds like a horse when she runs 😂) anyways now I have an electric fence keeping her in the yard lol so this arrive just a few days before she came back home. My daughter and I gave her some today by making her do trick to sample it, and she loved it! We got the Trout flavor and she ate both packs for supper (one wasn’t enough she’s a big dog lol) I don’t know how much it sells for but I’ll def have to go out and get her some! Made with a little better ingredients than her regular dog food so that’s always a plus! Thank you Influenster for this complimentary dog food my fur baby gives it two paws up 🐕👍🏼 were also super happy to have our Bella home too! 💕
Janelle A.
Camillus, NY
My dogs are normally fed a raw diet but when I’m in a time crunch I’ll feed The Honest Kitchen or Merrick. I used to feed Taste of the Wild but I believe there are better brands out there with better ingredients. I believe TOTW is or was owned by Diamond Pet food which has had a number of recalls in the past; this causes me to be hesitant to purchase their products. With that said, my dogs will eat anything and it appears that TOTW is trying to step up their game. If you’re on a budget and can’t afford a top of the line kibble (like Orijen or Acana) TOTW might be a good option.
Amber H.
Jasper, AL
 The  Taste of the Wild PREY Trout Formula for Dogs was the perfect item to receive from Influenster. My dog China will literally eat anything, so she is a tad bit overweight. But let me tell you, she loves this food, I think it's the trout because we normally don't venture out of the ordinary dog food flavors. She seemed to be able to chew them easily, they didn't have a strong fishy smell like I was imagining, and my dog is one happy girl. So I will definitely be purchasing more in the future.
Angelis S.
Seattle, WA
My dog Rocky doesn't like fish, so I was a little worried about him liking this when we received it free from influenster to try. We've been fans of Taste of the Wild for a while though, so we were excited to try it. Rocky gobbled it up and was eager for more! I love that there are only a few ingredients, making me feel better about what I'm feeding him.
🐱☀ S.
One would think dog food that is fish flavored sounds disgusting however we were pleasantly surprised at how good it smelled. We have two large sized dogs (80 and 50lbs) and they both had a chance to try a sample. The kibble size was perfect, not too small and not too large. Normally they would prance around or sniff their food for a bit before eating it but they gobbled this right up! They really enjoyed it!