Taste of the Wild PREY Trout Formula for Dogs

We believe everyone deserves to experience the benefits of simple and clean eating. And that includes our pets. Limited ingredient diets may also be easier for some dogs to digest. In this simplified, limited ingredient recipe, spring-fed trout is the first of just four key ingredients. Along with sunflower oil, trout also provides omega fatty acids that help maintain skin and coat health. Species-specific probiotics further support digestion, while guaranteed levels of antioxidants and DHA help support overall well-being. Finally, carefully selected vitamins and minerals ensure your dog is getting the balanced nutrition he requires with the unique taste of trout he’ll crave.

Has anyone tried this dog food? My dogs love Taste of the Wild but I’ve never seen or tried this variety.
Has anyone ever tried this formula of food? I had my pups on taste of the wild for years and recently they have been sick from it ! Wondering if this formula is any better !
Where can I buy this product? Do they offer it in any stores?
Start your review of Taste of the Wild PREY Trout Formula for Dogs!
Taylor K.
Waterville, KS
Loved it. He’s used to the “no grain” food already but we haven’t tried this brand yet. As soon as I pour it in to his bowl he ate it all right away.
Alexandra M.
Minneapolis, MN
My dog has allergies so this dog food was great! She didn’t show any signs of itchiness hours after eating this food! I only gave it a 4 star because she wasn’t very into the trout flavor that we got but I will for sure repurchase another flavor for her.
Whitney B.
W Valley City, UT
My dog went insane the moment I brought the box inside. He could tell it was something for him. I was iffy about trout flavored food but I'm not the one eating it 🤣 I dumped it into his bowl and he went sniffing around for a second since it was something new. Gave me a look like "this is for me? Awww you shouldn't have." Then chowed down. He seemed to really enjoy it. Anytime I've switched food on him I wait for the after math of awful dog gas. He never had any! Wahoo! This is definitely a win!
Alicia T.
Taste of the Wild PREY Trout Formula for Dogs uploaded by Alicia T.
My 3month old husky absolutely loves it! She sits and waits for me to put the bowl down and gobbles it up in seconds...it's gentle on her belly (she's sensitive) definitely our go to!
Maria Z.
E Northport, NY
I have 2 dogs - both didn't hesitate when I put the bowl down in front of them.  It has really clean ingredients and didn't smell.  It's been 24 hours and they did not have any digestive issues.  I would buy again.
Kristin S.
Butler, PA
We've been using this as a supplement to our dog's regular food and as treats. We've noticed that she's more excited for her meals with the trout formula mixed in, and she'll do just about anything to get it as a treat! It's comparably priced to our regular dog food, which is Nutrisource lamb formula, so we'll be incorporating it into her diet in the future. I love the ingredients list and I'm excited for her to get a new variety of nutrients!
Taylor H.
Killen, AL
We have three golden doodles and a papillon in our home. Since there was just a small bag I split the sample among them as a little snack. They gobbled it right up! Even the pickiest of my doods enjoyed this this food (And finished off the cat's bowl too!)! I'll definitely be looking in to buying them some more!!
Noelle C.
N Tonawanda, NY
Taste of the Wild PREY Trout Formula for Dogs uploaded by Noelle C.
This natural dog food is a healthy choice for your dog to eat. My dog pretty much inhaled it. I have shih tzu dog and he enjoyed the salmon flavor. I personally thought the smell was a little too fishy. I will definitely buy this!
Jacklyn T.
Liberty Twp, OH
Taste of the Wild PREY Trout Formula for Dogs uploaded by Jacklyn T.
My dog Bailey inhaled her free sample of Taste Of The Wild Prey Turkey Formula For Dogs. Her cat brothers, Ace and Gus, also got a sample of the same food in the same flavor, but for cats. They loved it too! Overall we give these products two paws up!
Courtney W.
Fort Thomas, KY
I liked the fact that this food is pretty holistic and doesn’t contain grains or anything that could upset a dogs stomach. My dog constantly has gas after she eats and I have yet to find a food that leaves her without an upset tummy. This has been the best thus far!