BY TASTE OF THE WILD

Simplified, limited ingredient diets more closely resemble the diet that nature intended for your pet and may be easier for some dogs to digest. PREY Angus Beef Formula for Dogs features pasture-raised Angus beef as the first of just four key ingredients. Despite having limited ingredients, your dog won’t miss out on flavor or nutrition. Guaranteed probiotics help support digestion, while precise levels of vitamins and minerals, guaranteed antioxidants, omega fatty acids and DHA help ensure your dog gets the complete nutrition he needs, all with the rich, red-meat taste of beef dogs crave.

• hello it's Brahim I love your business and you dog produc...7 Answers
Tracy K.
Bolingbrook, IL
We received our package of Taste of the Wild PREY complimentary through Influenster for testing purposes. At first I was very iffy because we are careful about the quality of dry food we are feeding our Boston Terrier, Meatball every single day. Meatball
Was very excited. He knew right away that it was for him and could smell it from the outside of the packaging. He was acting as it was a treat, not just a dry food. Still
Iffy, I went on DogfoodAdvisors.com which is a website that rates every brand of dog food, it’s quality, and it’s ingredients. PREY was rated almost 5 full stars! We would definitely recommend this food for everyone to ty for their dog.
Amanda H.
Kansas City, MO
The ingredients appear high quality and the price point is very comparable to our current brand, so I have no reasons to be critical of this product.  I like the variety of fruits included in the food, I have noticed that's indicative of premium dog food.  Unfortunately my Frenchies had no interest in Taste of the Wild PREY Angus Beef Formula for Dogs.  My little creatures of habit are used to Blue Buffalo Life Protection Small Breed Weight Control Chicken and Brown Rice formula.  They are picky with treats and because I have two dogs there was not enough in the sample I was provided to try to phase it in as food.  I did try to give them as treats at various times, including when I knew they were hungry.  They ate a few pieces but did not seem interested.
Veronika W.
Brooklyn, NY
OK the most important thing when choosing a dog food for my pup will be the ingredients first and foremost. When I really dig into the details of this formula I was pleasantly surprised, the quality is absolutely great. My dog loved it at first and was excited to get into the formula as treats before I started mixing it with her current food. I have not noticed any upset stomach or digestive imbalances when mixing 1/4 of the new food. I can see my doggie getting tired of it as she usually does with dry formula and I will be back to creatively dressing up her meals keep her interest. The price is about $15 more for a 30lb bag at my local petco, but the trade off is totally worth it. I definitely recommend this food.
Sarah Elizabeth M.
Dover, MA
My dachshund LOVED her complimentary samples of  Taste of the Wild PREY Angus Beef Formula for Dogs ! She crunched away happily at her kibbles sample and was definitely begging for more which is a great sign! She did have slightly softer, lighter colored poos but nothing to be worried about - I assume this is just due to the effects of changing kibbles. Check her out on Instagram eating her sample from Influenster at @lillyweeniedog!
Rali M.
seattle, WA
Dolce was super excited to try and help unpackage his new Taste of the Wild Prey kibbles. The smell of the tasty food immediately grabbed his attention. He seemed to enjoy the whole bowl and was really happy when I treated him to seconds. My Pomeranian loved the food and I loved the reading the healthy list of ingredients!! Thank you! Follow @dolcethepompom on instagram to see more!

We received this product complimentary for review purposes.
Jessica B.
It’s hard to review a dog food after only given a little bit to my pup, but she was definitely interested in it and gobbled it up. I like that it is meat based instead of grain based and I do want to dry and switch her onto a food like this one. Especially since she is nearing 10 years old, I want to make sure her food is easily digestible, so this might be the new brand for us! Taste of the Wild PREY Angus Beef Formula for Dogs
Alexandra R.
Columbus, OH
I have the most picky dogs known to mankind! My smaller breed Chiweenie and medium size Basenji got to taste the Prey Taste of the Wild Angus Beef dog food- i started out using the food as treats. To be honest i cannot keep my dogs out of the “treat closet” now, they love this stuff! I’m seriously considering switching this to their regular brand or continue using as treats! It’s everything you want for your dogs in a food- natural, limited ingredients, probiotics, and first ingredient being listed as beef! Try this! Your dogs won’t snub it!
Allie K.
Syracuse, NY
Our Aussie looooves Taste of the Wild!!! We’re convinced that her coat is so luscious and full because of her coat!! We’ve been giving her this brand since she was a puppy so it was awesome to try this new PREY food! We do mix water in with her food since she’s not too keen on eating it dry. Her brother is the same exact way! We love the brand and would love for them to keep coming out with new types/flavors - we like to keep her on her toes. We switch up flavors every month!
Belma B.
Tukwila , WA
Taste of the Wild PREY Angus Beef Formula for Dogs. All of my pups already eat Taste of the Wild dry food - However this is the first time they’re trying the PREY line. As soon as they box arrived this little one (in the photo) wouldn’t stop sniffing it. Once I opened the bag she was all over it! The only downside to this line is the price. BUT it is grain-free, non-gmo ingredients and no artificial colors.
Nina C.
Hawthorne, NJ
I received this product for free through Influenster and I am providing an honest review.

I was very happy to get the taste of the wild prey dog food in angus beef flavor because my older dog, Bolt, has allergies to chicken. My 10 month old lab, Bentley, does not have any allergies.I introduced these as treats to both of my chocolate labs (10 months old and 7 years old) and they both were chasing me for more! I did later mix the rest of the food with their usual food and there were no adverse reactions, which was my biggest concern and they both really enjoyed their dinner.

I am giving this food 4 stars because the kibble is very small, which means that I have to give my large 80+ lbs dogs more cups of food. Unfortunately I prefer larger kibble because I don’t go through the bag of food as quickly.

I really like the quality ingredients in this product as well, it would be great if the kibbles were larger for larger dogs.
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
hello it's Brahim I love your business and you dog product I have two sheep dog is my dog and enceinte who can give birth in a few days I always want to give me better always stay in shape because these a beautiful dog and your food and simple vitamin bony thing because do not eat everything and these for that I contact you to test your product with my dog and share my experiane with the master dog and all the personness who loves a dog or who even product to always guarantee the best for all that i want to be your partner and share this experience with everyone on my social networks my email qbrahim@gmail.com to receive your products