BY TASTE OF THE WILD

Venison is a lean, highly digestible protein, providing your dog with lots of energy and that wild game flavor, without the extra fat. Probiotics and prebiotic fiber help support healthy digestion, while the perfect balance of omega fatty acids, legumes, fruits and protein sources make this a well-rounded, nutrient-packed formula. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Venison, lamb meal, garbanzo beans, peas, lentils, pea protein, pea flour, egg product, canola oil, tapioca, tomato pomace, natural flavor, ocean fish meal, salmon oil (a source of DHA), salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

Buy on PETCO
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
This is my dogs most consistent food choice when blue buffalo is not on sale. There’s a wide range of flavors and they have all good ingredients and well balanced macros. My dog has a semi sensitive stomach and this is good for him, plus a 30 pound bag is $50 on Amazon, which can last my 50 pound dog about a month and a half!
Brooklyn L.
Skowhegan
I absolutely love and trust taste of the wild, my husky never eats her dry food unless mixed with wet food, until I switched to this, it’s been nothing but great and she seems to love it too! I definitely trust feeding this to my fur baby, worth the extra money that it cost compare to some popular brands.
Shania C.
Bergholz, OH
My dog loves Tase of The Wild dog food! It’s a very good value & prices aren’t bad for such a good quality food. It met mine and my dogs expectations. I purchased it at PetSmart. I highly recommend it to dog owners looking for a good food for their furry friends!
Sarah 🎀.
Hamilton
My puppy had stomach issues when we first got him, we went through months of different dog foods and they all made his stomach upset. Taste of the wild is the only food we give both of our dogs now because of how much our puppy loves it.
Molly R.
Palm Harbor, FL
Our 50 lb Olde English Bulldog loves this food! We never have any digestive or skin problems. Great value and price. He’s been eating it for two years and we won’t switch! Highly recommended to other dog owners
Lisa B.
Walled Lake, MI
My dog loves this brand. I’ll recommend it to anyone! He gets excited to eat because it tastes so good to him and it has a low amount of crude fat so it’s healthy as well. With the venison and legumes he gets his protein and carbs to keep his energy up all day!
Alyssa K.
Jasper, AL
My dog loves this food and I love feeding it to her! I found her on the streets in a very unhealthy state. On this food and with lots of love, her coat is beautiful and she has plenty of energy. She loves the taste and I love making her happy.
Shaina M.
Palmyra, PA
This is great for my dog that suffers from yeast infections due to environmental allergies and this type of food has no sugar in it so it helps keep my dogs infections at bay.
Alexis M.
We have been using this dog for a couple of years now. This is a grain free starch free food so it works well for dogs with allergies and sensitive skin. This dog food is pricey for the size of the bag but we continue to buy it due to the fact that is does not cause one of our dogs to have horrible reactions to it.
Leah W.
Eden Prairie, MN
It’s great food for a great price. I love that it’s grain free and my dog likes it too. The downside is we have to purchase it either online or at boutique pet food stores.