BY TASTE OF THE WILD

Venison is a lean, highly digestible protein, providing your dog with lots of energy and that wild game flavor, without the extra fat. Probiotics and prebiotic fiber help support healthy digestion, while the perfect balance of omega fatty acids, legumes, fruits and protein sources make this a well-rounded, nutrient-packed formula. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Venison, lamb meal, garbanzo beans, peas, lentils, pea protein, pea flour, egg product, canola oil, tapioca, tomato pomace, natural flavor, ocean fish meal, salmon oil (a source of DHA), salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
This is my dogs most consistent food choice when blue buffalo is not on sale. There’s a wide range of flavors and they have all good ingredients and well balanced macros. My dog has a semi sensitive stomach and this is good for him, plus a 30 pound bag is $50 on Amazon, which can last my 50 pound dog about a month and a half!
Shania C.
Bergholz, OH
My dog loves Tase of The Wild dog food! It’s a very good value & prices aren’t bad for such a good quality food. It met mine and my dogs expectations. I purchased it at PetSmart. I highly recommend it to dog owners looking for a good food for their furry friends!
Alyssa K.
Jasper, AL
My dog loves this food and I love feeding it to her! I found her on the streets in a very unhealthy state. On this food and with lots of love, her coat is beautiful and she has plenty of energy. She loves the taste and I love making her happy.
Madeline P.
Paris
My dog loves taste of the wild. It's also a perk it's good for him. They have multiple flavors which helps them not get tired of the food and prevents upset stomach like switching to a different brand would
Shaina M.
Palmyra, PA
This is great for my dog that suffers from yeast infections due to environmental allergies and this type of food has no sugar in it so it helps keep my dogs infections at bay.
Sara M.
Winchester, CA
I’ve been feeding my dog this food for almost a year and he loves it. He can digest it well which is good and it has a variety of flavors which my fur baby loves.
Lisa B.
Walled Lake, MI
My dog loves this brand. I’ll recommend it to anyone! He gets excited to eat because it tastes so good to him and it has a low amount of crude fat so it’s healthy as well. With the venison and legumes he gets his protein and carbs to keep his energy up all day!
Trish L.
This formula is one of three Taste of the Wild formulas I feed my dog, the other two being salmon and bison. My dog is allergic to poultry and grain, so this venison formula works out really well. He seems to like the flavor and happily eats it. The price is a little more expensive than the other two, and it's a 28 lb. bag rather than 30 lb. However, the price is still good for a grain-free, premium dog food. My giant breed dog eats about 6 cups a day, so price is a large factor when selecting dog food.
April T.
Kingsland, GA
Our 16 month old rescue basset hound happily eats this food. It’s a high quality grain-free food and I’m happy to feed her the best!
Diana A.
Chicago
This the great for my stomach sensitive pup. It's grain free also so her allergies tend to flare up way less with this food.