Taste of the Wild Pine Forest® Canine Formula with Venison & Legumes uploaded by Alyssa B.

BY TASTE OF THE WILD

Venison is a lean, highly digestible protein, providing your dog with lots of energy and that wild game flavor, without the extra fat. Probiotics and prebiotic fiber help support healthy digestion, while the perfect balance of omega fatty acids, legumes, fruits and protein sources make this a well-rounded, nutrient-packed formula. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Venison, lamb meal, garbanzo beans, peas, lentils, pea protein, pea flour, egg product, canola oil, tapioca, tomato pomace, natural flavor, ocean fish meal, salmon oil (a source of DHA), salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
This is my dogs most consistent food choice when blue buffalo is not on sale. There’s a wide range of flavors and they have all good ingredients and well balanced macros. My dog has a semi sensitive stomach and this is good for him, plus a 30 pound bag is $50 on Amazon, which can last my 50 pound dog about a month and a half!
Shania C.
Bergholz, OH
My dog loves Tase of The Wild dog food! It’s a very good value & prices aren’t bad for such a good quality food. It met mine and my dogs expectations. I purchased it at PetSmart. I highly recommend it to dog owners looking for a good food for their furry friends!
Molly R.
Palm Harbor, FL
Our 50 lb Olde English Bulldog loves this food! We never have any digestive or skin problems. Great value and price. He’s been eating it for two years and we won’t switch! Highly recommended to other dog owners
Stephanie M.
Beckley
We have only every fed our dog Taste of the Wild food because we read a lot the ingredients and health of the brand and were very happy with it. Our dog is 2 1/2 years old and in excellent health.
Jade M.
My dog loves this and I highly recommend for your dog.
Usual brand name dog foods usual have pretty gross additives and dry out my dogs skin. This brand has really helped with his chewing and is available at most stores.
meera m.
Denver
My dog's second favorite flavor! He loves how this brand of food tastes and I love how nutritionally dense it is for him. My vet is always surprised at how old he is on paper because he still acts like a young pup, and I chalk that up to giving him the best food I could for his whole life.
Lisa B.
Walled Lake, MI
My dog loves this brand. I’ll recommend it to anyone! He gets excited to eat because it tastes so good to him and it has a low amount of crude fat so it’s healthy as well. With the venison and legumes he gets his protein and carbs to keep his energy up all day!
Alyssa K.
Jasper, AL
My dog loves this food and I love feeding it to her! I found her on the streets in a very unhealthy state. On this food and with lots of love, her coat is beautiful and she has plenty of energy. She loves the taste and I love making her happy.
Delaney B.
Palm Harbor, FL
My dog absolutely loves this! She stopped eating for awhile so we ended up picking this up. I swear the first time she ate this she ran around the whole house wagging her tail and I’ve never seen her so happy. The bag lasts for awhile, but it’s pretty pricy.
Jess W.
College Place
Our dog loves this food. We get it at a local store. A little on the pricey side here, but it’s good quality and we want the best for our dog so that’s what we buy. I recommend.