BY TASTE OF THE WILD #75 in Dog Food

Taste of the Wild Puppy Formula Taste of The Wild Puppy Formula is a combination of meat or fish and natural ingredients. This grain-free food includes fruits and vegetables extracts as well. Available in Roasted Bison and Venison and Smoked Salmon flavors. Taste of the Wild Puppy Formula: Made of meat or fish and fruit and vegetable extracts Rich source of proteins and antioxidants Strengthens immune system Improves overall healthA Closer Look: Taste of The Wild Puppy Formula is an ideal mixture that makes food tasty and rich in nutrients. Other natural contents like fruits and veggies make the formula even more delicious. Made Specially for: PuppiesFree of: Grains see more...

• My pup has s sensitive stomach. Is this a good choice?2 Answers
  • Ive heard great things about this dog food. I wanted to hear oth...4 Answers
  • Is this a good brand for dogs?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Brittani H.
Kokomo, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Dalmatian is a picky puppy but she loves this food and I’ve not had any problems at all
Kayla O.
Georgetown, KY
Back in August I got my first English bulldog puppy. Upon bringing her home I did a lot of research about the breed and saw that a lot of them have chicken and grain allergies. I then started researching all the dog foods and stumbled across taste of the wild. Wow. Let me tell you that this brand is amazing. All there foods are grain free and use the highest quality of ingredients. There food also contains probiotics in them. My puppy loves this food and hasn’t had a problem with any son issues. This is a great brand I would recommend them especially if your dog has allergies to food products.
Cristi B.
Otsego , MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Absolutely the best dog food out there in my opinion. My dog was lethargic and skinny on other food but has so much more energy and muscle since using this brand. She loves the venison & bison flavor and I love that she is getting something that is actually good for her.
Mercedes R.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Review for: Supplies more...
My great dane has a very sensitive diet. He loves this and he has no bad reaction. His hair is shinny and no bumps on his face any more. Also, this doesn't have all those fillers that lower priced food has so he doesn't need nearly as much as with other foods.
Sophia T.
Review for: Supplies more...
The best puppy food ever! My Razors Edge Bullies have been on this formula since they were 2 months old. They are now 10 months and a solid 70lbs. Even the local police department uses this food for the k9 unit.
Heather L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Review for: Supplies more...
After switching my pup to Taste of The Wild his skin looked better along with a shiny coat. I like that this product has a high percentage of protein which is necessary for a growing pup. He filled out very nicely and is a healthy, happy pup. As you can see in the picture or is puppy approved.
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream Puppy - Smoked Salmon more...
So far, so good. We just switched our Shiba Inu puppy to this formula because a lot of other Shiba owners recommended it to us. Having your dog on a grain free diet is always a plus because it’s healthier for them. Our pup was also itching a lot so we figured a grain free diet may help with that issue. The kibble is pretty small so that’s a perk for smaller furry babes. The price was also decent compared to other brands.
Jacqueline P.
Weslaco, TX
Review for: Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream Puppy - Smoked Salmon more...
Tried switching my dog over to a much healthier food because the breeder had him eating pedigree (aka junk) and I had tried the petco grain free food and he wasn’t a fan. As soon as I served him a bowl of taste of wild he CHOWED DOWN SOOO FAST! Would definitely recommend.
Kristen R.
Baraboo, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’ve tried every brand of Walmart food and even went to Mounds, a local dog food place that specializes in all types of foods! I was paying $45 for a bag with less food because my dog is allergic to every Walmart brand, so I have to travel for her foods. She’s loved every brand of Taste of the Wild so far and she hasn’t had any upset stomach aches or issues so far and I’m saving a smidge as the bags are slightly larger and I’m driving to the town next door, not an hour away.
jana s.
Evansville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have a German shepherd and we like this brand of dog food because it's a salmon flavor and that's not typical for dog food. Our vet recommended we find something with a weird flavor like duck or salmon. We really like this one and so does out sweet girl!
Kayla P.
We've got our dog all flavors of taste of the wild except this one. Does it smell strongly of fish/salmon? Just curious!
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is he amount of feed per day?
Heather B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Do they have this brand for cat food?
Lauren S.
Saint Cloud, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this a good brand for dogs?
kay a.
Ive heard great things about this dog food. I wanted to hear others opinions on it . my dog loves kibbles n bits after having to switch her food 3 times. I want something healthier for her.