BY TASTE OF THE WILD #75 in Dog Food

Taste of the Wild Puppy Formula Taste of The Wild Puppy Formula is a combination of meat or fish and natural ingredients. This grain-free food includes fruits and vegetables extracts as well. Available in Roasted Bison and Venison and Smoked Salmon flavors. Taste of the Wild Puppy Formula: Made of meat or fish and fruit and vegetable extracts Rich source of proteins and antioxidants Strengthens immune system Improves overall healthA Closer Look: Taste of The Wild Puppy Formula is an ideal mixture that makes food tasty and rich in nutrients. Other natural contents like fruits and veggies make the formula even more delicious. Made Specially for: PuppiesFree of: Grains see more...

• My pup has s sensitive stomach. Is this a good choice?2 Answers
  • Ive heard great things about this dog food. I wanted to hear oth...4 Answers
  • Is this a good brand for dogs?6 Answers
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream Puppy - Smoked Salmon more...
So far, so good. We just switched our Shiba Inu puppy to this formula because a lot of other Shiba owners recommended it to us. Having your dog on a grain free diet is always a plus because it’s healthier for them. Our pup was also itching a lot so we figured a grain free diet may help with that issue. The kibble is pretty small so that’s a perk for smaller furry babes. The price was also decent compared to other brands.
Jacqueline P.
Weslaco, TX
Review for: Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream Puppy - Smoked Salmon more...
Tried switching my dog over to a much healthier food because the breeder had him eating pedigree (aka junk) and I had tried the petco grain free food and he wasn’t a fan. As soon as I served him a bowl of taste of wild he CHOWED DOWN SOOO FAST! Would definitely recommend.
Kristen R.
Baraboo, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’ve tried every brand of Walmart food and even went to Mounds, a local dog food place that specializes in all types of foods! I was paying $45 for a bag with less food because my dog is allergic to every Walmart brand, so I have to travel for her foods. She’s loved every brand of Taste of the Wild so far and she hasn’t had any upset stomach aches or issues so far and I’m saving a smidge as the bags are slightly larger and I’m driving to the town next door, not an hour away.
jana s.
Evansville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have a German shepherd and we like this brand of dog food because it's a salmon flavor and that's not typical for dog food. Our vet recommended we find something with a weird flavor like duck or salmon. We really like this one and so does out sweet girl!
Kendra H.
Gaffney
I feed the puppy version to my 13 week old husky. I tried a few other brands before but she wasn’t as big of a fan as the Taste of The Wild. The bites are a little smaller and easier for her to chew than some of the other competitors brands. I also feed the prairie formula to my 5 year old wolf dog. It is grain free and has real ingredients instead of byproducts. He also has skin allergies that stay under control with this diet. Would highly recommend this food for any life stages of your fur baby
Julia W.
Roseville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Taste of the Wild is of the highest quality ingredients. Our dog have always loved it, had healthy coats and great appetites, so it was just natural that we feed our new puppy Taste of the Wild puppy food.
Ana Y.
Seattle, WA
My dog LOVED the salmon formula and it gave him a shiny coat and consistent, solid stools whereas we’d had issues with that before. A+ company!
Brittani H.
Kokomo, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Dalmatian is a picky puppy but she loves this food and I’ve not had any problems at all
Dani D.
Dayton, NV
My little lab pup loves this stuff! We tried another Taste of the Wild brand (chicken) and it seems to make him itch. This stuff he eats it all up and fast and doesn’t make him itch or scratch and his coat is clean and shiny.
Kristen R.
Norfolk
Best Brand of dog food hands down. Our Pup lives both puppy formulas we mix them together. He has a nice shiny coat
Kayla P.
We've got our dog all flavors of taste of the wild except this one. Does it smell strongly of fish/salmon? Just curious!
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is he amount of feed per day?
Heather B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Do they have this brand for cat food?
Lauren S.
Saint Cloud, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this a good brand for dogs?
kay a.
Ive heard great things about this dog food. I wanted to hear others opinions on it . my dog loves kibbles n bits after having to switch her food 3 times. I want something healthier for her.