BY TASTE OF THE WILD

Taste of the Wild Puppy Formula Taste of The Wild Puppy Formula is a combination of meat or fish and natural ingredients. This grain-free food includes fruits and vegetables extracts as well. Available in Roasted Bison and Venison and Smoked Salmon flavors. Taste of the Wild Puppy Formula: Made of meat or fish and fruit and vegetable extracts Rich source of proteins and antioxidants Strengthens immune system Improves overall healthA Closer Look: Taste of The Wild Puppy Formula is an ideal mixture that makes food tasty and rich in nutrients. Other natural contents like fruits and veggies make the formula even more delicious. Made Specially for: PuppiesFree of: Grains see more...

• My pup has s sensitive stomach. Is this a good choice?2 Answers
  • Ive heard great things about this dog food. I wanted to ...4 Answers
  • Is this a good brand for dogs?6 Answers
Kendra H.
Gaffney
I feed the puppy version to my 13 week old husky. I tried a few other brands before but she wasn’t as big of a fan as the Taste of The Wild. The bites are a little smaller and easier for her to chew than some of the other competitors brands. I also feed the prairie formula to my 5 year old wolf dog. It is grain free and has real ingredients instead of byproducts. He also has skin allergies that stay under control with this diet. Would highly recommend this food for any life stages of your fur baby
Kayla O.
Georgetown, KY
Back in August I got my first English bulldog puppy. Upon bringing her home I did a lot of research about the breed and saw that a lot of them have chicken and grain allergies. I then started researching all the dog foods and stumbled across taste of the wild. Wow. Let me tell you that this brand is amazing. All there foods are grain free and use the highest quality of ingredients. There food also contains probiotics in them. My puppy loves this food and hasn’t had a problem with any son issues. This is a great brand I would recommend them especially if your dog has allergies to food products.
Kristen R.
Baraboo, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’ve tried every brand of Walmart food and even went to Mounds, a local dog food place that specializes in all types of foods! I was paying $45 for a bag with less food because my dog is allergic to every Walmart brand, so I have to travel for her foods. She’s loved every brand of Taste of the Wild so far and she hasn’t had any upset stomach aches or issues so far and I’m saving a smidge as the bags are slightly larger and I’m driving to the town next door, not an hour away.
Kristen V.
Rockford, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream Puppy - Smoked Salmon, Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream Puppy - Smoked Salmon more...
My Great Dane puppy has a very sensitive stomach. After trying various dry foods after transitioning from a bland home-cooked diet, this was the only food that worked for him! He is healthy, has a shiny coat, he’s growing strong, and has healthy BM’s! Love this food and this line of food.
Demi D.
McDonough, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This has been the only food we have fed our pit bull puppy since we got her. Me and my brother did a lot of research on the best food to feed our pups. Our dog has been eating this since December and she seems to like it. The puppy formula has small bits which are easy for her to breakdown and chew up. Rarely has she throw up her food, she’s a fast eater. It also has kept her very regular, never has been constipated. The price of the food is on the higher end and can be very price. $50.00 but last over a month for our puppy.
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog had food issues until we got this food! She just wouldn’t eat anything, and that was further complicated by a chicken allergy and our refusal to feed our dog “garbage food” that’s just filler and doesn’t have any nutrients. Our pup loves this food, gets excited for every meal, eats every piece, and I’m completely happy with the quality of the food and the ingredients.
Lea S.
Conway, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The only food I will feed my dogs. I have an English bull terrier and a pit bull. The bull terrier has super crazy allergies and cannot have grain salmon and a lot of other things. I have been feeding them this for 3 years now with no problems at all. It doesn't have any ingredients that you could not eat yourself, and has just the right amount of protein for their lifestyle.
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream Puppy - Smoked Salmon more...
So far, so good. We just switched our Shiba Inu puppy to this formula because a lot of other Shiba owners recommended it to us. Having your dog on a grain free diet is always a plus because it’s healthier for them. Our pup was also itching a lot so we figured a grain free diet may help with that issue. The kibble is pretty small so that’s a perk for smaller furry babes. The price was also decent compared to other brands.
Julia W.
Roseville, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Taste of the Wild is of the highest quality ingredients. Our dog have always loved it, had healthy coats and great appetites, so it was just natural that we feed our new puppy Taste of the Wild puppy food.
Dagmara K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this brand and the quality of the food. My dog is healthy, her coat is nice and shiny and most importantly she likes the food. We do switch the flavors but stay with the brand. I will buy it again in the future.
Kayla P.
We've got our dog all flavors of taste of the wild except this one. Does it smell strongly of fish/salmon? Just curious!
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is he amount of feed per day?
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Do they have this brand for cat food?
Lauren S.
Saint Cloud, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this a good brand for dogs?
kay a.
Ive heard great things about this dog food. I wanted to hear others opinions on it . my dog loves kibbles n bits after having to switch her food 3 times. I want something healthier for her.

back