BY TASTE OF THE WILD #77 in Dog Food

Taste of the Wild Puppy Formula Taste of The Wild Puppy Formula is a combination of meat or fish and natural ingredients. This grain-free food includes fruits and vegetables extracts as well. Available in Roasted Bison and Venison and Smoked Salmon flavors. Taste of the Wild Puppy Formula: Made of meat or fish and fruit and vegetable extracts Rich source of proteins and antioxidants Strengthens immune system Improves overall healthA Closer Look: Taste of The Wild Puppy Formula is an ideal mixture that makes food tasty and rich in nutrients. Other natural contents like fruits and veggies make the formula even more delicious. Made Specially for: PuppiesFree of: Grains see more...

• My pup has s sensitive stomach. Is this a good choice?2 Answers
  • Ive heard great things about this dog food. I wanted to hear oth...4 Answers
  • Is this a good brand for dogs?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Leeann D.
Altamonte Spg, FL
My husky puppy LOVES this food and it has so many benefits for him. It can be a little pricey but hes worth it !
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Review for: Supplies more...
Bought this for my dog and my cat wound up eating more of it than the dog did. So good for both I guess. Lol
Ashley C.
JUDSONIA, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Supplies more...
This is a great dog food brandm. The dogs seem to really enjoy it and I like that it has good ingredients.
Heather C.
SAN CLEMENTE, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Review for: Supplies more...
Our dogs loved this food when they were puppies. They preferred this food over a couple of other brands.
beth C.
My dog loves it and his fur is gettin thinker. And he looks really good and he is not as hungry anymore
Melissa H.
Review for: Supplies more...
My pup loves this food. He is high energy so the high protein is great for him. He also has soft fur.
Eugenia L.
Tucson
Best pet food you can buy. Free of grains and filler's. Just pure products that are good for your dog
Lasha C.
Eglin Afb, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Review for: Supplies more...
I've recently had to switch my pup to a grain free diet, so I decided to try this and he loves it.
Rebekah D.
Beaumont, TX
Review for: Supplies more...
This was great for my dog when she was a little puppy! And it was good for her! A great product
Davis R.
My golden retriever loves this food! Since it’s taste of the wild, I know it’s good for her.
Kayla P.
We've got our dog all flavors of taste of the wild except this one. Does it smell strongly of fish/salmon? Just curious!
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is he amount of feed per day?
Heather B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Do they have this brand for cat food?
Lauren S.
Saint Cloud, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this a good brand for dogs?
kay a.
Ive heard great things about this dog food. I wanted to hear others opinions on it . my dog loves kibbles n bits after having to switch her food 3 times. I want something healthier for her.