BY TASTE OF THE WILD #77 in Dog Food

Taste of the Wild Puppy Formula Taste of The Wild Puppy Formula is a combination of meat or fish and natural ingredients. This grain-free food includes fruits and vegetables extracts as well. Available in Roasted Bison and Venison and Smoked Salmon flavors. Taste of the Wild Puppy Formula: Made of meat or fish and fruit and vegetable extracts Rich source of proteins and antioxidants Strengthens immune system Improves overall healthA Closer Look: Taste of The Wild Puppy Formula is an ideal mixture that makes food tasty and rich in nutrients. Other natural contents like fruits and veggies make the formula even more delicious. Made Specially for: PuppiesFree of: Grains see more...

• My pup has s sensitive stomach. Is this a good choice?2 Answers
  • Ive heard great things about this dog food. I wanted to hear oth...4 Answers
  • Is this a good brand for dogs?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kendra H.
Gaffney
I feed the puppy version to my 13 week old husky. I tried a few other brands before but she wasn’t as big of a fan as the Taste of The Wild. The bites are a little smaller and easier for her to chew than some of the other competitors brands. I also feed the prairie formula to my 5 year old wolf dog. It is grain free and has real ingredients instead of byproducts. He also has skin allergies that stay under control with this diet. Would highly recommend this food for any life stages of your fur baby
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog had food issues until we got this food! She just wouldn’t eat anything, and that was further complicated by a chicken allergy and our refusal to feed our dog “garbage food” that’s just filler and doesn’t have any nutrients. Our pup loves this food, gets excited for every meal, eats every piece, and I’m completely happy with the quality of the food and the ingredients.
Kayla O.
Georgetown, KY
Back in August I got my first English bulldog puppy. Upon bringing her home I did a lot of research about the breed and saw that a lot of them have chicken and grain allergies. I then started researching all the dog foods and stumbled across taste of the wild. Wow. Let me tell you that this brand is amazing. All there foods are grain free and use the highest quality of ingredients. There food also contains probiotics in them. My puppy loves this food and hasn’t had a problem with any son issues. This is a great brand I would recommend them especially if your dog has allergies to food products.
Kristen R.
Baraboo, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’ve tried every brand of Walmart food and even went to Mounds, a local dog food place that specializes in all types of foods! I was paying $45 for a bag with less food because my dog is allergic to every Walmart brand, so I have to travel for her foods. She’s loved every brand of Taste of the Wild so far and she hasn’t had any upset stomach aches or issues so far and I’m saving a smidge as the bags are slightly larger and I’m driving to the town next door, not an hour away.
Casandra B.
Gainesville
This was Grace’s (my blue nose Pit) favorite when she was just a pup. She was starved by her prior owner so I thought getting her to eat might be difficult but not when offered Taste of the Wild. The best part was trusting that it wouldn’t hurt her healing tummy. I would definitely recommend.
Lea S.
POUGHKEEPSIE, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The only food I will feed my dogs. I have an English bull terrier and a pit bull. The bull terrier has super crazy allergies and cannot have grain salmon and a lot of other things. I have been feeding them this for 3 years now with no problems at all. It doesn't have any ingredients that you could not eat yourself, and has just the right amount of protein for their lifestyle.
Dani D.
Dayton, NV
My little lab pup loves this stuff! We tried another Taste of the Wild brand (chicken) and it seems to make him itch. This stuff he eats it all up and fast and doesn’t make him itch or scratch and his coat is clean and shiny.
jana s.
Evansville, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have a German shepherd and we like this brand of dog food because it's a salmon flavor and that's not typical for dog food. Our vet recommended we find something with a weird flavor like duck or salmon. We really like this one and so does out sweet girl!
Julia W.
Roseville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Taste of the Wild is of the highest quality ingredients. Our dog have always loved it, had healthy coats and great appetites, so it was just natural that we feed our new puppy Taste of the Wild puppy food.
Dagmara K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this brand and the quality of the food. My dog is healthy, her coat is nice and shiny and most importantly she likes the food. We do switch the flavors but stay with the brand. I will buy it again in the future.
Candice M.
Winona, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup has s sensitive stomach. Is this a good choice?