BY TASTE OF THE WILD

Taste of the Wild Puppy Formula Taste of The Wild Puppy Formula is a combination of meat or fish and natural ingredients. This grain-free food includes fruits and vegetables extracts as well. Available in Roasted Bison and Venison and Smoked Salmon flavors. Taste of the Wild Puppy Formula: Made of meat or fish and fruit and vegetable extracts Rich source of proteins and antioxidants Strengthens immune system Improves overall healthA Closer Look: Taste of The Wild Puppy Formula is an ideal mixture that makes food tasty and rich in nutrients. Other natural contents like fruits and veggies make the formula even more delicious. Made Specially for: PuppiesFree of: Grains see more...

• My pup has s sensitive stomach. Is this a good choice?2 Answers
  • Ive heard great things about this dog food. I wanted to hear oth...4 Answers
  • Is this a good brand for dogs?6 Answers
Kayla O.
Georgetown, KY
Back in August I got my first English bulldog puppy. Upon bringing her home I did a lot of research about the breed and saw that a lot of them have chicken and grain allergies. I then started researching all the dog foods and stumbled across taste of the wild. Wow. Let me tell you that this brand is amazing. All there foods are grain free and use the highest quality of ingredients. There food also contains probiotics in them. My puppy loves this food and hasn’t had a problem with any son issues. This is a great brand I would recommend them especially if your dog has allergies to food products.
Kelsey D.
Klamath Falls, OR
Never had any issues with the food! I switch back and forth between this one and the bison formula and the only thing I have noticed is that this one makes him a little gassy. Other than that he is healthy weight and no issues! It is about $46 a 25ish pound bag
Lea S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
The only food I will feed my dogs. I have an English bull terrier and a pit bull. The bull terrier has super crazy allergies and cannot have grain salmon and a lot of other things. I have been feeding them this for 3 years now with no problems at all. It doesn't have any ingredients that you could not eat yourself, and has just the right amount of protein for their lifestyle.
Dagmara K.
I love this brand and the quality of the food. My dog is healthy, her coat is nice and shiny and most importantly she likes the food. We do switch the flavors but stay with the brand. I will buy it again in the future.
Nora M.
Castro Valley
We are so very happy with this brand! Our puppy loves it, and gets really excited about eating. The big plus is how good it is for our pup. Keeping her healthy is our highest priority.
Mary G.
It works very well with my dogs. One of them has a sensitive stomach and this is one of the only brands that works for her. Only issue is that it isn’t sold many places.
Hannah P.
Flowery Br, GA
This has been a lifesaver for my allergy prone dog. She’s allergic to grain, chicken, pretty much everything... this is one of the only things we can feed her that doesn’t kill her digestive system or cause her to be so itchy that she’s losing fur
Alyssa R.
Camarillo, CA
I swear by this stuff, it's one of the best foods on the market although it's hard to find a place to purchase it. It's a good dog food for your dog, must buy and I highly recommend. I've used it for six years
Emily A.
Fairfax, CA
Excellent food for puppies with funny tummies. The fish is great for their coats and the ingredients are very clean and simple. No fillers in this food, just whole food ingredients mixed with love
Victoria B.
I've gone through 3 dog brands (all rated "high quality") and this is the only one that had seemed to work best for my baby. He has no more gas issues and his coat is thick and shinier than ever. The price is a like on the higher side but it's definitely worth having a healthy, happy pup.
Kayla P.
We've got our dog all flavors of taste of the wild except this one. Does it smell strongly of fish/salmon? Just curious!
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
What is he amount of feed per day?
Heather B.
Do they have this brand for cat food?
Lauren S.
Saint Cloud, MN
Is this a good brand for dogs?
kay a.
Ive heard great things about this dog food. I wanted to hear others opinions on it . my dog loves kibbles n bits after having to switch her food 3 times. I want something healthier for her.