BY TASTE OF THE WILD

Taste of the Wild Puppy Formula Taste of The Wild Puppy Formula is a combination of meat or fish and natural ingredients. This grain-free food includes fruits and vegetables extracts as well. Available in Roasted Bison and Venison and Smoked Salmon flavors. Taste of the Wild Puppy Formula: Made of meat or fish and fruit and vegetable extracts Rich source of proteins and antioxidants Strengthens immune system Improves overall healthA Closer Look: Taste of The Wild Puppy Formula is an ideal mixture that makes food tasty and rich in nutrients. Other natural contents like fruits and veggies make the formula even more delicious. Made Specially for: PuppiesFree of: Grains see more...

• My pup has s sensitive stomach. Is this a good choice?1 Answers
  • Ive heard great things about this dog food. I wanted to hear oth...4 Answers
  • Is this a good brand for dogs?5 Answers
Emily A.
Lancaster, OH
Our bichon has used this product since day one! He is small breed and weighs 11 pounds. He free feeds and has never gotten over weight. I always buy different flavors of this brand and he never has any stomach issues from switching. His coat is white as cotton and has no tear stuns under his eyes and I have always said its bc of his high quality food. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a new, healthy brand of dog food.
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
We got another lab mix! Our older dog has to be on a grain free diet due to allergies and IBD and Taste of the Wild has worked well for him. We decided to start our puppy on the right track. Taste of the Wild is a fair price for the quality too. Puppy approved :)
Alexis B.
I love this brand because it's grain free! Started my puppy out on this because his breed is prone to allergies and it dries out their skin. He loved it and we continued onto the adult food. He has also tried other flavors and I have not seen him dislike any!
Candace S.
We have a Irish Wolfhound. His diet is very important and we wouldn't use any other brand! He loves it! Salmon flavor is a little stinky but it's sully's favorite. Can be expensive but if you get it auto shipped on Chewy.com you can get two bags for $80.
Lxandra K.
Arvada, CO
I bought this at murdochs so I didn't have to go to another store. Although my dog ate it he didn't eat it fast like he does the food he really likes. I like how it has meat from the wild but ultimately it's my dog's tastebuds not mine that matter.
Samantha W.
Nottingham, MD
My puppy loved this food. In fact, Taste of the Wild has phenomenal dog food ratings. This is even the less expensive of the highest rated dog food. I recommend buying from chewy.com because you can get a discount when you choose auto ship.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
I love taste of the Wild for my dogs. I know this is a great brand and came recommended by my vet for my dog with a sensitive stomach. Their breath also doesn't really stink after eating this. They maintain healthy weights as well.
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
I recently switched to this brand from blue buffalo products. The price is more affordable & I have noticed my puppy doesn't have as much foul smelling gas as before while using blue buffalo! My Luna girl seems to love it!!
Great brand of dog food, little more spendy but totally worth it when you have a dog with food allergies. The salmon flavor helps their skin/hair coat stay soft. Would recommend for anyone looking for a grain free product.
Melissa H.
My pup loves this food. He is high energy so the high protein is great for him. He also has soft fur.
Kayla P.
We've got our dog all flavors of taste of the wild except this one. Does it smell strongly of fish/salmon? Just curious!
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
What is he amount of feed per day?
Heather B.
Do they have this brand for cat food?
Lauren S.
Saint Cloud, MN
Is this a good brand for dogs?
kay a.
Ive heard great things about this dog food. I wanted to hear others opinions on it . my dog loves kibbles n bits after having to switch her food 3 times. I want something healthier for her.