BY TASTE OF THE WILD

Taste of the Wild Puppy Formula Taste of The Wild Puppy Formula is a combination of meat or fish and natural ingredients. This grain-free food includes fruits and vegetables extracts as well. Available in Roasted Bison and Venison and Smoked Salmon flavors. Taste of the Wild Puppy Formula: Made of meat or fish and fruit and vegetable extracts Rich source of proteins and antioxidants Strengthens immune system Improves overall healthA Closer Look: Taste of The Wild Puppy Formula is an ideal mixture that makes food tasty and rich in nutrients. Other natural contents like fruits and veggies make the formula even more delicious. Made Specially for: PuppiesFree of: Grains see more...

• My pup has s sensitive stomach. Is this a good choice?1 Answers
  • Ive heard great things about this dog food. I wanted to hear other...4 Answers
  • Is this a good brand for dogs?5 Answers
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
This dog food is by far the best on the market. Grain free and Made in the USA! The best possible combination out there. I currently buy this for my Yorkie and she loves this Salmon flavor as well as the other flavors that Taste of the wild has to offer. She never hesitates to eat her food and we have never had any medical problems after she has eaten the food, nor have we ever found anything wrong with the food when we open the bag or serve it. I recommend this Brand of Dog food to all my friends and family members. I have even recommended it to strangers in the store!
Emily A.
Emily A.
Lancaster, OH
Our bichon has used this product since day one! He is small breed and weighs 11 pounds. He free feeds and has never gotten over weight. I always buy different flavors of this brand and he never has any stomach issues from switching. His coat is white as cotton and has no tear stuns under his eyes and I have always said its bc of his high quality food. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a new, healthy brand of dog food.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Portland, OR
We gave this to our dog from the time we got her (12 weeks) until she was about a year old. She loved it! She is a French bulldog and has a very sensitive tummy so when she got older we had to switch her to raw food, but otherwise we would have stuck with Taste of the Wild for sure! It's great quality and our puppy really enjoyed it!
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Louisville, Ky
We got another lab mix! Our older dog has to be on a grain free diet due to allergies and IBD and Taste of the Wild has worked well for him. We decided to start our puppy on the right track. Taste of the Wild is a fair price for the quality too. Puppy approved :)
Raegan H.
Raegan H.
My dog used to love this! We gave it to her as a puppy and right around 20 months we switched her and our older dog to the same brand's bison recipe. She loves it just as much. The grain-free definitely makes a difference in their....bowl movements for the better
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
I love this brand because it's grain free! Started my puppy out on this because his breed is prone to allergies and it dries out their skin. He loved it and we continued onto the adult food. He has also tried other flavors and I have not seen him dislike any!
Candace S.
Candace S.
We have a Irish Wolfhound. His diet is very important and we wouldn't use any other brand! He loves it! Salmon flavor is a little stinky but it's sully's favorite. Can be expensive but if you get it auto shipped on Chewy.com you can get two bags for $80.
Lxandra K.
Lxandra K.
Arvada , CO
I bought this at murdochs so I didn't have to go to another store. Although my dog ate it he didn't eat it fast like he does the food he really likes. I like how it has meat from the wild but ultimately it's my dog's tastebuds not mine that matter.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Nottingham, MD
My puppy loved this food. In fact, Taste of the Wild has phenomenal dog food ratings. This is even the less expensive of the highest rated dog food. I recommend buying from chewy.com because you can get a discount when you choose auto ship.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
melbourne, Fl
I love taste of the Wild for my dogs. I know this is a great brand and came recommended by my vet for my dog with a sensitive stomach. Their breath also doesn't really stink after eating this. They maintain healthy weights as well.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
We've got our dog all flavors of taste of the wild except this one. Does it smell strongly of fish/salmon? Just curious!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
What is he amount of feed per day?
Heather B.
Heather B.
Do they have this brand for cat food?
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Sauk Rapids, MN
Is this a good brand for dogs?
kay a.
kay a.
Ive heard great things about this dog food. I wanted to hear others opinions on it . my dog loves kibbles n bits after having to switch her food 3 times. I want something healthier for her.