BY TASTE OF THE WILD #1 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wildern...3 Answers
Melanie J.
Buffalo, NY
This is my go to food for my dog. He’s a pit bull and loves the salmon protein in this food. This food gives him the energy he needs daily and keeps him slim. His coat is so soft and shiny as well he always gets compliments on it!
Candice K.
Newport News , VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is some great quality food. This food brought shine and softness back into our dogs coat. The smell is overwhelming when your first open it but our dogs just love it. I highly recommend this food!
Meghan
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I love this food for my pups. One of them is allergic to chicken so this is a great alternative to buying expensive prescription food! It meets all my expectations and my dogs do great on it! I would definitely recommend this.
Sarah D.
My fuzzy yorkie loves his Taste of The Wild Salmon food. The food has an appropriate size, which can be of concern when you have a small breed dog, the size of each pebble is about a penny.
Amy D.
Missouri
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love Taste of the Wild dog food! It is grain-free and made with healthy ingredients. Their coats look beautiful! There are several flavors to choose from, my dogs love the Salmon!
Mini M.
This is the first dog food I have found that doesn’t leave my dog with skin issues. He has sensitive skin and seasonal allergies and all other foods we tried aggravated those symptoms.
Carlinne B.
Esta es la comida que le doy a mis perros actualmente. A mis perros les encanta esta comida y más el sabor de salmón. Tiene buen precio en los comercios que la he comprado y es buena para una dieta orgánica de perros.
Brian H.
Chattanooga, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love Taste of the Wild and my dog does too. It's a good value for how high quality it is. It's still kibble and very carb heavy - but it's quite a lot better than your run of the mill stuff.
Sara P.
Ponchatoula , LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have used taste of the wild since we brought our dogs home. They love it. It’s not terribly priced and doesn’t have a lot of additives. We have tried different foods but this is the only one they like.
Amanda M.
Stafford, VA
Never had an issue with this food out English bulldog came to us already eating this food so instead of switching him we started out Boston/pug mix and he likes it too. Doesn’t cause dietary issues
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Saint Peters, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.