BY TASTE OF THE WILD #1 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wildern...3 Answers
Marjorie G.
Des Plaines, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I cycle through the flavors each time my German Shepherds (one is 80 lbs and the other is 60lbs) finish a bag. Have been using taste of the wild for years and they love this brand. I would recommend especially since it’s grain free.
Ashley G.
Atlanta, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Grain free and high protein is great for my picky husky! Or other dog would eat anything but if she likes it it must be good! It’s expensive for large dogs but it keeps their coat healthy too from what I’ve noticed.
Sara M.
Winchester, CA
My dog loves this food, he is a very picky eater. This is a grain free formula and my dog has sensitive glands so this helps with keeping them healthy also the fish in the food helps with a shiny luxurious coat.
Mackenzi N.
Des Moines, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bella loves this food! She does great on it and seems to enjoy the taste. Though she isn’t particularly picky 😊🐶. We like that it’s chicken-free, as she seems to have a mild allergy to chicken-based foods.
Ashlin E.
Fayetteville, NC
Purchased at: Unleashed by PETCO
Our Siberian husky absolutely loves the this flavor and the fowl flavor. It keeps his coat really healthy and shiny and his breath never stinks. Plus he’s very picky so it’s nice to find a food he loves.
Venus Nd Daniel A.
Kissimmee, FL
My husky loves this food I've tried other flavors but this one had her appetite way more that the others. It definitely does have that fishy smell so you can tell it's very natural
Casey M.
Indianapolis, IN
I have high standards when it comes to my pup. Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream Canine® Formula with Smoked Salmon is what we’ve fed all our dogs for years...and of course they love the flavor.
Jillian F.
Harrisburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog has a sensitive stomach, which is what ultimately brought me this this food. The fiber level is only 3.5% which is perfect. Was buying another sensitive stomach brand but it was too much fiber for my dog, if you know what I mean.
Heather S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I dont know what it is about this food but my doga love it more than any other food ive bought. Has lots of good ingredients for them and doesnt make my dogs stink like other brands. Love all the flavors there is to choose from also!
Morgan H.
St Cloud
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I work at a pet supply store and this is one of the top three selling brands. It’s fantastic especially if dogs have allergies to grains. It’s super easy to change flavors to give your dog a variety.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Saint Peters, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.