BY TASTE OF THE WILD #1 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wildern...3 Answers
Annice B.
My 2 dogs love this dogfood so much. Than the other dog foods because sometimes they didnt eat the other dog food because they love this dogfood
Francis Mariel I.
Santo Domingo
It smells pretty good and my dog loves it. This food had helped him with his blotting and he stopped throwing up and he’s happier than ever.
Gennell N.
My dog went from refusing his feelings to gobbling it all up! He loves this food and it has helped regulate his movements !
Rozz H.
Scotland
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We've tried this once as we got it as a trial sample. Our dogs loved it but fish is always their favourite flavour.
Best dog food ever! Give my dogs all the nutrients they need and they love it! I would recommend to any dog owner
DawningsCustomDesign B.
Ottawa
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: PETCO
New brand for our dogs. They love it. Real fish ingredients and not a lot of additives.
Jan A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It's really good. It has a BIG amount of protein that really suits up for active dogs or service dogs who need a really nutritional meal to be sustained through the day. I've used it various times. A little expensive but affordable. Recommended!!!
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Saint Peters, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.