BY TASTE OF THE WILD #1 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wildern...3 Answers
Oscarina M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Absolute best dog food. My dog has a sensitive stomach and all other dog foods he He throws it up. I purchase this for my pit bull, she is extremely sensitive to food. This is the only kind I have successfully had her on without any skin rashes! Love it! Will continue to purchase  my dog loves it.The best dog food in the industry right now
Brahim Q.
casablanca, casablana
1,044 reviews
hello it's Brahim I love your business and you dog product I have two sheep dog is my dog and enceinte who can give birth in a few days I always want to give me better always stay in shape because these a beautiful dog and your food and simple vitamin bony thing because do not eat everything and these for that I contact you to test your product with my dog and share my experiane with the master dog and all the personness who loves a dog or who even product to always guarantee the best for all that i want to be your partner and share this experience with everyone on my social networks my email qbrahim@gmail.com to receive your products
Jessica R.
Petawawa , ON
The only food we feed our dogs, it's healthy, grain free, and lots of nutrients. We have two medium sized dogs that need the oils for their fur as they are arctic dogs, the price is expensive but to us worth it for our pets. We recommend this as long as you don't have a restricted budget.
Laura D.
Portlaoise
I personally think this product is very good for your dogs to be eating !  It met all my expectations . There's a lot in a packet and it's not expensive either. I have a dog which is a German shepherd and it's a large dog and he loves it ! Yes I would recommend this to dog owners
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀jennifer-jane J.
Toronto
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great quality. High in protein and great taste that my dogs love. The price is comparable to most premium foods. My dog loves it because of all the natural ingredients. I have a mastiff, husky and black lab and they all eat it! Would def. recommend to dog owners!
Amanda H.
Wilmot, NS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs have been eating this brand for years! The salmon and lamb are their two favourites. It’s a little bit expensive but it is a great grain free dog food. It has a mixture of good quality ingredients. I will keep buying this!
Jacqueline D.
Truro, NS
I have a Bernese Mountain dog named Parker 🐶🐶🐶 he has a very sensitive tummy and while I had been buying him Acana and Horizon both of these foods caused my Parker to have severe diarrhea. I switched to Taste of the Wild grain free and Parker has not had any issues thus far. This food is all natural and the ingredients are high quality. Parkers coat is so shiny and healthy. He is 6 months old and continues to grow like a weed. The only draw back is how expensive it is in Canada. 84.99 a bag and I go through one bag in about 3.5 weeks. I old give it a 5 start but the expense is what lowers the rating.
Maza K.
My furry son loves it! One other good thing about TOTW formulas is they are all under 400 calories per cup. Great coats, stools no skin issues after a year of being on it.
Julie B.
North Bay, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I loved this dog food for my dog. It is on the pricey side but well worth it. I used to feed it to another one of my dogs. I don't currently feed it but think I might it with my current dog.
Lena G.
I have a 6 year old Chihuahua. I started feeding him the salmon formula when I found out he was allergic to grains. I found this brand on my local petshop and I don't regret buying and feeding this to my dog. He immediately LOVED it. Sadly we stopped getting it on the local stores so I had to stop feeding him this. However, if we got this back on stock I would go back to it without a doubt. The kribble has a perfect size for small or large breeds so that was not a problem at all.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Saint Peters, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.