BY TASTE OF THE WILD #1 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wildern...3 Answers
Kendra G.
Bella Vista
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 2 golden retrievers and 1 cairn terrier all agree this is the best flavor and we’ve tried them all! We but this at a local farm & home type of store. It’s pricey however no grains as it is an all meat product. Great for our dogs today to keep them healthy and allergy free!
Kippy P.
hunt valley
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We’ve been feeding our golden taste of the wild for years. Great ingredients, grain free, never any recalls. Great wholesome product
Kaleigh R.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pitbull was in need of a grain free diet that was affordable so we tried Taste of the Wild. We’ve been super happy with this food and my dog absolutely loves this s great to get delivered and know my dog loves it and we aren’t breaking the bank to take care of her.
Meg T.
Gap Mills
Love this food for pets that have specific protein requirements. This particular food really improved the overall condition of my geriatric dog. Now it's the primary diet that our young dog receives.
Lizbeth D.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I feel like my dog prefers this brand over any other he eats is as if it's human food he loves this stuff!!!
Erin K.
Chickasaw, AL
My dog has EPI and this food meets the recommended levels of fat and fiber and she loves it! My 7 year old Pit mix has maintained a healthy weight of ~50 lbs and a healthy coat.
Sally M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Doesn’t smell too great but it’s the only thing my golden can eat without getting sick. He has a ton of allergies but this has been our tried and true dog food since he was a puppy.
Autumn L.
Waldorf, MD
Absolutely love Taste of the Wild for my 2 dogs! My hound-mix has grain and poultry allergies so it was really important for us to be able to find a food that worked around his needs and also didn't break the bank. I also like that TOTW offers multiple flavors of food that are grain and poultry free.
cortney b.
Centre Hall, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We started using Taste of the Wild Salmon after our Golden Retriever had some stomach issues. We found out that she couldn't eat anything chicken and needed a higher grade dog food than the only had been feeding her. We've been using Taste of the Wild for years now and haven't had any problems with it. It definitely is one of the better brands!
Stephanie M.
Smalley, Ilkeston
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
If I could rate this anymore I would! My dogs absolutely love this food, we feed them the canned food as well and they love it so much! The price is a bit high but the meat content is higher than any other branded food that I’ve been able to find. I have two large German shepherds that are fussy but can never go wrong with this food!
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Saint Peters, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.