BY TASTE OF THE WILD #1 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wildern...3 Answers
Jessica H.
Sand Springs, OK
My dog loves this formula of Taste of the wild. He has a chicken intolerance so he has to have food that doesn’t have chicken in it. It’s a little expensive but it totally is worth it. He loves it and his skin issues cleared up. I would definitely recommend it to other dog owners
Heather S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I dont know what it is about this food but my doga love it more than any other food ive bought. Has lots of good ingredients for them and doesnt make my dogs stink like other brands. Love all the flavors there is to choose from also!
Marina M.
Auburn, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Really good and natural food for your dog. It is a little expensive but it is worth it since you know you are giving your dog good quality food. Plus, they love it!
Cassandra W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'm not quite sure what my english bulldog is allergic to, but she definitely has serious food allergies. I switched her to this food about 4 months ago and it seems to have helped with her skin allergies. She's much less itchy and the skin around her mouth is much less red.
Kaleigh R.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pitbull was in need of a grain free diet that was affordable so we tried Taste of the Wild. We’ve been super happy with this food and my dog absolutely loves this s great to get delivered and know my dog loves it and we aren’t breaking the bank to take care of her.
MyYa H.
Detroit, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dogs love this food and I love it for them! It has their coats so soft and fluffy and they don’t scratch much at all
Kimberly P.
Sun Valley, NV
Purchased at: PETCO
Best dog food ever. I am very careful with what we feed our baby and this is the perfect good. It is well balanced and smells fishy so the puppy loves it.
Yesena J.
Santa Clara
Purchased at: Chewy.com
This is actually my dogs favorite food. I mean I’d ask her but she probably won’t respond. I originally found this brand because we sold it at my work and my dog was able to get healthier ingredients so I said why not. She loved most flavors I try to switch it up.
Shanda C.
Fort Myers, FL
Purchased at: Chewy.com
We really wanted to switch out dogs to a small ingredient grain free food, and this whole line is amazing.
Kendra G.
Bella Vista
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 2 golden retrievers and 1 cairn terrier all agree this is the best flavor and we’ve tried them all! We but this at a local farm & home type of store. It’s pricey however no grains as it is an all meat product. Great for our dogs today to keep them healthy and allergy free!
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Saint Peters, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.