BY TASTE OF THE WILD #1 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wildern...3 Answers
Guadalupe D.
Tucson, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I mix this with another food and my dogs eat it up, even my senior pit loves this food
b s.
A great dog food, quality ingredients. It is expensive and it has a fishy smell to it.
Karlee E.
Best food for my dog. She loves it and it’s perfect for her lower protein intake needs.
cliff J.
San Francisco
Purchased at: PetSmart
Both my dogs eat taste of the wild. They seem to enjoy it compared to other dog food.
Arielle R.
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog loved this food! I think the price point is fair for the good quality of food.
V L.
Taste of the Wild dog foods are wonderful. Don't pay more for corn, don't settle
Jacki E.
Midland , MI
Just recently started buying this dog food for my yorkie, she seems to like it
Traci H.
Terry, MS
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I have a hypoallergenic dog that has a horrible environmental allergy. We have been feeding him Taste of The Wild for over 3 years now and he absolutely loves it!!
Alaina G.
Eastpointe, MI
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I put my dog on this food this year after he started chewing on himself to the point of sores all over his body. I decided to try him on a grain free diet and have not had any issues with the biting sense. He loves this food!
Heather S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I dont know what it is about this food but my doga love it more than any other food ive bought. Has lots of good ingredients for them and doesnt make my dogs stink like other brands. Love all the flavors there is to choose from also!
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Saint Peters, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.