BY TASTE OF THE WILD #1 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wildern...3 Answers
Kailie H.
Littleton, NH
My dog loves this food! We switched from Blue and haven't looked back. I just wish it wasn't so expensive!
Benna L.
Bellevue, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Amazing food I give my pit bull. Her coat is so silly and she's so clean always! Worth the price totally !
Shelby N.
Lakeland, FL
My dog has a very sensitive stomach but this seems to be one of the best options for her and she loves it!
molly m.
My dog had a bad dandruff problem. I switched to this and the extra omega vitamins made a huge difference!
Jessica
This is a great dog food fill of every your dog needs and tastes awesome. My dogs absolutely love this food
10-2-2015 👰.
Tampa
Purchased at: PetSmart
Our dog LOVES this food so much! It makes his coat nice and shiny and it doesn’t upset his belly at all!
sunny p.
Grand Island, FL
I have given this to my dog and he really liked it. all natural and it actually made his coat very shiny.
Dawn L.
Algonac
My dogs love this dog food. The price is fair, and their costs have done a 360 since changing their food
Viktoria H.
Minot Afb, ND
I love this food. Doesn't upset my dogs belly and he's very sensitive. It's pricey but worth every penny
Alina C.
Farmville, VA
I trust this company when feeding my dog. The food is grain free and at a fair price at my local store.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Saint Peters, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.