BY TASTE OF THE WILD #1 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wildern...3 Answers
haliehead H.
Church hill
Bought this from tractor supply I have a very large but picky Siberian Husky this is the only food he absolutely loves I would recommend to anyone very high quality but at reasonable price he will never go without it again the first ingredient is actually meat not bone meal or broth
Miranda C.
Cross Lanes, WV
My dog has bad allergies and we searched and searched for a food that wouldn’t make his skin flare up and finally found it with this product. He loves it. We’ve tried several do the flavors and he loves them all. The price really isn’t that bad and we can find at our local per store.
Carlee D.
Leominster, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
As mom of two pit bulls it is hard finding food that doesn’t trigger allergies. We’ve tried many brands but they usually contain a chicken byproduct or some other allergen. This has been the only brand that I don’t have a problem with. The quality is great and the ingredients are better.
Stephanie 🍓.
Jamaica, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Very good quality food for a good price. Good for does with allergies. I no longer use this brand because my dog is on a special diet for her digestive problems.
kirstie m.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I was so happy to find this product on amazon for a great price. The quality is outstanding for the price! I purchase this product for my aging chow-mastiff mix.
Chanty 🌻.
New York City
Purchased at: PETCO
We have a very special bulldog who would get sick with chicken or beef recipes and she would not eat anything that doesn’t have salmon in it, before switching she wasn’t even eating well, definitely sticking to taste of the wild. Would totally recommend.Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream Canine® Formula with Smoked Salmon
Megan T.
Dallas
Can I give it 6 stars?? We love this brand. It’s the only dog food we use. We have 3 dogs all different breeds and sizes. All 3 are happy with this formula. The salmon helps ease my shi tzu’s skin allergies, and we love the fact that it has limited grains. It’s expensive but so worth it to keep our babies healthy and happy!!!
Shayla M.
Springville, UT
My dogs absolutely love this food! It has also treated them so well! They have had good solid poop and no bad reactions whatsoever! The only con is it only comes in a 25lb bag, but I have 5 dogs so it doesn’t last long enough. I will ALWAYS buy this brand though, it’s that good for my dogs who have sensitive stomachs.
Robin G.
Austin, TX
We use Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream for our Snorky and our Pitty. The love it! They go crazy when we open the bag at feeding time. With other brands, they really could care less, but with Taste of the Wild the get so excited. Their coats look so much better than before.
Leanne E.
Vilas, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog has a sensitive stomach and this food has been amazing for her. We've switched her to grain free, and she loves Taste of the Wild. Stomach issues are gone, and the pup is well nourished. I know we're giving her quality dog food, and that's worth every penny.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Saint Peters, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.