BY TASTE OF THE WILD #1 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wildern...3 Answers
Nora M.
Castro Valley
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Wonderful, nutritional product for far less than the other brands with the same nutritional value, and our pup loves it!
Heidi V.
Buhl, ID
Great quality food especially for those of us with hunting dogs! My dogs get all the protein they need with this food!
Jenna R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our husky loves this food! It's a good quality and it is a bit more pricy but it's worth it for our four legged friend.
Claudia L.
Fairbanks
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog loved this in the beginning, but I believe he got tired of the taste. Too smoky. It was great in the beginning.
courtney f.
Plano, Tx
High quality healthy dog food, grain free and no dyes, this keeps my dog at a healthy weight and her coat is amazing.
Serina V.
great for my dogs. even with their allergies. keeps them healthy weight and full of energy! their coats are shiny too
Rachel F.
Brooklyn, NY
My french bulldog loves it! He has a sensitive stomach and hasn't had an issue with this food! Highly recommend
Lacanda F.
League City, TX
My Weimaraner has a very sensitive stomach and this is the only dog food that does not cause gas or allergies for him
Brendalis L.
Lakeland, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great product my dog loves this its excellent it makes my dog really happy. And if he is happy i am too hes my baby.
Melanie M.
Saint Louis, MO
This is the only food we give to our pure bread boxer and he loves it. It gives him what he needs without the extra.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Saint Peters, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.