BY TASTE OF THE WILD #1 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wildern...3 Answers
Jessica B.
My 15 pound terrier mix loves this food! Seems to have quality ingredients and help his energy and coat. Highly recommended!
Stephanie M.
My grain free frenchie loves this food. It's easily available from a local natural pet food store. I will continue to buy!
Sonia B.
FORT RILEY, KS
love this food for my dog. my dog had allergies and swich to this food. she dont scratch anymore and she dont lose any hair
Jess C.
Colorado Springs
We haven’t had any issues with this brand and the dog loves it plus it’s nice to have different proteins to rotate through
savannah w.
Mobile, AL
Both dogs are happy and healthy.  They love taste of the wild. Reasonable price for a great list of ingredients.
Kathie L.
Ozark, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Before I started feeding this to him, his skin was so sensitive he literally chewed it off.
Con would be it's a bit pricey.
vannessa b.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the current formula that my dog eats along with frozen prepackaged meals that I make and unfreeze to mix with this!
Nora M.
Castro Valley
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Wonderful, nutritional product for far less than the other brands with the same nutritional value, and our pup loves it!
Leah K.
Humble, TX
Ive been feeding this to my Min Pin for the past 8 years and left me tell you, she has the softest fur you could imagine.
Milo M.
Fenton, MI
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My dog loved this one, the price could be better though. We switched to a less expensive, limited ingredient salmon food.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Saint Peters, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.