BY TASTE OF THE WILD #1 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wildern...3 Answers
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
1,055 reviews
More on the pricey side but why feed dogs cheap food . My dog always had weight issues so changing to this food it was kept her healthy
Lauren F.
Indianapolis, IN
Perfect for my grain free pups and all my other dogs like it as well. Has wonderful ingredients that keep my dogs and fosters healthy.
Felicia C.
Rhinebeck, NY
Tried this on my dog and he likes it a lot. It is different though and he sometimes doesn't want to eat it but we change it up a bit.
Leo T.
Belle chasse, LA
I love giving my dogs taste of the wild! They always eat it and I've yet to have any of my dogs have problems. I highly recommend it.
Adrienne D.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I have tried several types of dog food, yet this one agrees with my 7 year old Yorkie best. No weird food odor and also normal poop.
Katie C.
Hampton , VA
This food is great. It's good for my huskies and they love it. It is a bit pricey but worth it. I try to stick with grain free foods
Hailee B.
Corydon, IN
I love this food. I just hate the way this flavor makes her breath smell. We usually by the other options to avoid the fishy breath.
Morgan G.
Henderson , KY
My border collie/Australian Shepherd LOVES this food. And I think she really loves the salmon flavor. She can’t wait to eat everyday!
Jennifer W.
Dallas, TX
My puppy prefers the high prairie to the salmon one but both are great! The ingredients are far better than the grocery store brands.
TravellingWithAtlas C.
Portland
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Hands down my siberian huskys #1 food. He wont even try anything else. He is always so excited to eat whenever i bring out the bag.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Saint Peters, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.