BY TASTE OF THE WILD #1 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wildern...3 Answers
Meghan B.
Martinsville, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog likes this. I like the ingredients and nutrition content. My dog has sensitivities to so many things and this didn’t cause any reactions
Maryna Z.
New Castle, DE
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Good dry food for dog. But my pug a lost weight while eating this food. And by the time want not eating this.
All ingredients are naturally.
Christee G.
Willingboro, NJ
This product is very affordable and its easy to use. I have been using this product for years and every time I'm more amazed by this product.
Jenny F.
Woodbridge, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs do great on this food they love it. I have one dog allergic to chicken and she does great on this. They have smooth pretty coats too
Lily M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the perfect dog food for my puppy Millie! She loves it so much and digests it very well!! Highly recommend! And it’s pretty natural
Catherine B.
Newark, DE
Wonderful dog food - best for dogs with grain allergies! Quality ingredients and large amount of repeat customers searching for this brand.
Kasey K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I specifically love this flavor for the added fish oil for my pugs skin and coat. They love them all, but this is the one I buy most often.
Jennifer W.
S Glens Falls, NY
The best grain free dog food! My dog has bad allergies and this helps keep it under control by adding oils to the skin from the salmon.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
1,055 reviews
More on the pricey side but why feed dogs cheap food . My dog always had weight issues so changing to this food it was kept her healthy
Lauren F.
Indianapolis, IN
Perfect for my grain free pups and all my other dogs like it as well. Has wonderful ingredients that keep my dogs and fosters healthy.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Saint Peters, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.