BY TASTE OF THE WILD #1 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wildern...3 Answers
Rebecca L.
Clemson, SC
I love this food for my dog. It keeps her fur extra soft and she eats it up all the time. The protein isn't too high to give her too much extra energy.
Kathryn C.
Cumberland , RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a labradoodle and he has a sensitive stomach. This is the best food out there. It has a reliable recipe that doesn’t change. He loves this food!
Aleka S.
Dayton, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves this stuff! I feel confident in feeding him such a good quality food that I can afford, at least compared to other higher quality brands.
Raean G.
Stockton, CA
My dog is grain free and she loves this product line!!! She does not have any allergic reatctions to this line. All itching and scratching has stopped.
Ivelize G.
Miami
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love it. The best for them and you can notice the difference my how the hair start to shine and how their digestion starts working perfectly
Sassy Scarlet -.
Lakeview, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have fed our poms taste of the wild since they were puppies and they love it! Healthy diet, healthy coat and healthy pets, our fave for our pets!
Kayla W.
Great Falls
This was the first healthy food I gave my dogs and they loved it! Taste of the wild has several flavors and is good for your dogs! They will love it!
Danielle D.
El Cajon, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great quality food. I have fed my dogs this before. One having multiple large breed dogs it can get expensive but it is definitely worth it
Vanessa M.
Charleston , SC
My basset loves this food! Gentle for his tummy and makes his skin not itch so much. His fur looks healthy and he generally looks like a healthy dog.
Amanda G.
Great food for my Boxer that has stomach issues. I love that they have several flavors to choose from so the proteins can be switched as recommended.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Saint Peters, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.