BY TASTE OF THE WILD #1 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wildern...3 Answers
Jelayne K.
Elgin, SC
This is the only dog food that my dog can eat without giving him an ear infection due to allergies. It is pricey for a dog food. But we will continue to buy it.
Heather S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves this brand .... A little more expensive but well worth the money. His coat is beautiful and he's a healthy playful guy .... He deserves the best.
stacey k.
Wellington, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Our favorite dog food for our furry baby! High protein and no fillers! Gluten and wheat free and meat is the first ingredient! Locally sourced and all natural!
Priscilla G.
Sacramento, CA
this is quality dog food! One of my dogs loves this so much he will take it as a treat! They scarf it down very quickly, I can defintely tell it's a favorite!
Monique P.
My 3 fur babies love this brand of food! I went through several before finding one that was grain free and great tasting to them!! I recommend this food brand!
Becky K.
We had a hard time finding a food that worked! My golden doodle had hot spots and tummy issues but he’s been on this food for 4 years with not one issue!!!!
Vivian S.
I have french Bulldogs that are highly allergic to EVERYTHING! This food has been awesome and they eat it up!! Great ingredients and keeps their coats shiny!
Kristin C.
Philadelphia
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My pup loves the taste of this food, and I love it because of the limited Ingredients. I feel like I am feeding him food that is actually good for his body.
Jessica P.
Our dogs LOVE this food. Excellent ingredients, STINKY, keeps the dogs interested. It's a little expensive but about the same as other foods of this quality.
Jen T.
Oklahoma City, OK
My mom and I both use this for our dogs. We have 4 boxers and they all love this brand. They've got sensitive stomachs and this brand really helps with that.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Saint Peters, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.