BY TASTE OF THE WILD #1 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wildern...3 Answers
Marylou F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this brand and it has kept them at a healthy weight and has good ingredients so I don’t have to worry about their nutrition!
I switch flavors once and awhile for them but they love it.
Emily H.
Montclair, NJ
I really really wanted to love this food. The smell is a little much when you open the bag every day and when its sitting around in the bowl. The pup never really got into it and often left more than half of it in his bowl (i think because the kibbles were just to big for him). I don't recommend it for anyone who's dogs need a small kibble or owners who are sensitive to smells
Josh R.
Michigan
Was recommended this brad when we got our dog. He loves this food, when ever we get a new bag he chows it down in seconds. We generally get the big bag which runs around $45-50 but with a 90lb dog it is worth it as it lasts us 4-5 weeks. Also there is NEVER recalls on this food, we trust this brand and won’t feed our dog anything else.
Kelly M.
McAllen
I have a Chinese Shar Pei and he has such bad skin problems and allergies! After we switched him to this dog food it’s a miracle!! He’s a different dog now! Definitely recommend!
Laura C.
Los Angeles
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the food I feed my dogs daily. Great scores on dog food advisor, great quality ingredients, and somewhat affordable. Wish it was sold at more mainstream pet stores though.
Anna T.
This is my dog's favorite brand of food. He used to have an upset stomach when he was younger, but after we put him on Taste of the Wild's puppy food, his stomach has been great ever since! Our Vet recommends this brand because it's high value, but not crazy expensive. Taste Of The Wild High Prairie Dry Puppy Bison Formula
Kaitlin A.
My dog loves this food and so do i! It is super healthy and does not contain any “meal” in the first 5 ingredients which is a plus! It is a little expensive but very worth it
Liz C.
Oklahoma City
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely adores this food but it is so expensive I can’t afford it all of the time she also gets a retriever brand that has a lot of protein in it as well but this is her favorite by far
Kristen G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
We feed this food to both our large and small dog and they love all of the flavors that we have tried. We like the healthy ingredients in this food and that it is grain free
Cindy P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Bought this after mutiple trips to the vet with stomach related issues. The vet suggested taste of the wild and my pups tummy’s couldn’t of been happier. My pit bull has an extremely sensitive stomach and no food has worked for him in the past, and upon getting my frenchie which are known for food allergies I knew I had to make the switch!
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Saint Peters, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.