BY TASTE OF THE WILD #1 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wildern...3 Answers
Katie M.
Minneapolis, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
All potato! Not very digestible as you have to feed much more than you would with a better quality food. Cheap cost, but it is very expensive in terms of cost to feed.
Jen C.
This food is great! Low ingredient and natural. My dogs fur is beautiful and she eats the salmon kind. It's a little pricey but I'm willing to pay more for food that is better for my pup.
Katie P.
I have two dogs with bad skin allergies. This is the best food for them. The ingredients are great and my dogs loved the taste. Definitely helped with their skin.
Rachel V.
I love all TOTW foods but this one I love in particular because the salmon helps support my dogs joints and hes suffered with trouble with his joint since a puppy. Since using TOTW I have noticed improvement
Beth M.
Canton, GA
My two labs love Diamond Dog Food. My chocolate lab has allergies to several ingredients found in typical dog food. Diamond is the only thing he can eat and not have a reaction.
Jasmine R.
Laredo, TX
I love this dog food my dogs breath smells way better than any dental sticks or treats I've tried and overall I see a significant change in their health! Very lean and strong for indoor dogs that can't go out much in the winter (chihuahuas) and for picky eaters good as well!
Jeremy S.
Columbia, KY
The best dog food I have found so far!!! I have three standard poodles and they all seem to love this brand and its grain free and made with awesome ingredients!
Cathy N.
Shoreline , WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our black lab loves this food! We like it because it has good ingredients and is healthy for him. Definitely recommend!
Jade H.
Our two black labs LOVE this food and they are so healthy and have beautiful coats from it! We wouldn't dare use any other brand of dog food for our fur-babies.
Shannon Z.
Huntersville , NC
My dog loves this food! I highly recommend it’s a better quality food for your precious fur baby. The price is expensive but i believe you get what you pay for.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Saint Peters, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.