BY TASTE OF THE WILD #1 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wildern...3 Answers
Sami K.
Eau Claire, WI
This dog food is one of my favorites, and the only brand I will feed my pup. Does not contain unhealthy fillers like Iams and all of those lousy other dog food brands.
Mariya S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pitbull goes crazy for this brand. When we first adopted him and switched his food to this, he would eat it so fast that he would throw it back up. He hasn't had any issues with this food
Nichole C.
Newark, NJ
I have 2 rescue pups who gobble this right up! Skin and coat have also greatly improved NATURALLY! I highly recommend this dog food to anyone who will listen. I know it is expensive, but I LOOOVE my dogs, they are my family!
Erin W.
With three dogs 100+ pounds, it has been a challenge to find a food they all enjoy. Taste of the Wild allows me to provide my dogs with a healthy, grain free diet. I will not use any other dog food for my companions!
wendy c.
Narragansett, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I feel good about giving this to my dog.  He's not a pet to me, he's my baby.  I want to do right by him.  Yes, it's more money than other foods out there, but he's worth it.
Justine K.
This is the only food that my dogs will eat without abdominal discomfort caused by gas. It doesn't distrupt their stool. Happy and pleased dog owner over here! Better price than Blue!
Liz S.
Flintstone, GA
Awesome, awesome, awesome dog food! My guys weren't as crazy for this specific formula, but loved the Wild Boar formula. This food has made such a huge difference in their skin and coats!
Alexandra P.
West New York, NJ
This product is amazing i train my dog with this food he loves it .Once he hears the bag he comes running to me. i have a poodle and his really picky with his food but he does enjoy this one .
I recommend it
Emily B.
Bellingham , WA
My dog had many stomach issues in his first couple years- he tried so many vet prescribed diets/foods and nothing worked until Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream. It's still the only thing he can eat other than plain yogurt and cottage cheese. We are so thankful to totw for his happy tummy!
Mona N.
I wish i could go on every kibble product and give them ALL ZEROS!!! This “food” is the worst thing you could give your beloved animals. But dont take my word for it, watch “Pet Fooled” on Netflix. Its about the pet food industry and what they put in ALL packaged animal “foods” and their negative effect on our pets. If you cant watch the documentary, research kibble vs raw food diet on the interest and please take the time to educate yourself... for your pets sake💔
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Saint Peters, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.