BY TASTE OF THE WILD #1 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wildern...3 Answers
Ashley B.
Kents Store, VA
Ive been using TOTW on my allergy ridden dog for years. Its nice to have found a food that is grain free, AND doesn't need to include potatos either (a big allergy trigger). His coat is soft, lots of energy, and very affordable!
Laura T.
I have fed ALL of my dogs this food, and Natural
Balance. Both absolutely awesome foods. However my dogs love taste of the wild so much more!
I guess it really must be the taste of the wild ;)
Merle W.
Tahlequah, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog has a sensitive stomach and food allergies that caused a rash, and ear problems. The vet recommended Salmon based food and we started on Taste of The Wild. He’s doing much better and hasn’t had nearly as many allergy issues since he started eat this brand.
Hillary C.
We have been feeding our two Australian Shepherds this food and we love it! It is a little pricey for two large dogs, but we don't mind paying for good dog food. I think every dog owner should give taste of the wild a try!
Melanie E.
This is great dog food. It's well worth the money because with cheap dog food my dogs will pass gas a lot and smell really bad. Taste of the Wild doesn't make their stomachs upset. I also feel good knowing the ingredients are good for my dogs nutrition and not fake or bad ingredients. Love this brand.
Mrs S.
My dog loves this food. I found this at a local feed store, trying to find a good quality grain free food for my Boston Terrier. He used to have dry flakes in his coat and now they are gone. Definitely recommend
Katy M.
Traverse City, MI
Switched my dog to the Taste of the Wild fish flavor after her eating the same food since she was a small puppy. I have seen her have more energy and shed a lot less after switching. She LOVES this food.
Brooke R.
MUSKEGON, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My doberman has an incredibly sensitive stomach and sensitive skin. Any food we tried to put him on caused horrible reactions. Taste of the Wild was recommended to us and I could not be more thankful for it! We went with the Pacific Stream formula because he seemed to do best with fish as his main protein. He loves it and never gets sick of it.
Zoë W.
Denver, Co
This is our go to dog food. Our vet and dog trainer strongly recommended it because there isn't filler. The ingredients are clear. It lasts a good amount of time and is great for animals with sensitivities
Audrey P.
Midway Park, NC
This is the only brand of food I will feed my cats and dogs. I've worked at a pet store for years, and have gone to many seminars and TOW has yet to disappoint. I recommend it to all of my customers. Not only that but my animals love it too!!
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Saint Peters, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.