BY TASTE OF THE WILD #1 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wildern...3 Answers
Lydia S.
The best healthy dog food out there right now. My miniature schnauzer loves it and eats it right up. Bought this at tractor supply stores but Amazon also sells for a good price.
christa s.
Twinsburg, OH
My dog has bad skin. she gets patches of dry spots and we though it could be an allergy to grain. this food was great the price is good its grain free and the salmon one helped with the dry skin. definitely great food for a good price
Danielle D.
Bedford, KY
I started my dog on the puppy version after she started having skin issues. Now she is on the adult salmon formula and looks great! It's definitely affordable for the size of the bag and quality of the ingredients
Brittany K.
Dog loves the food, but shortly after she has to poop. No matter what time of day she gets feed, or even with increased intervals of feeding. Kept on having accidents in the house until we switched. I was sold on this brand with ingredients until that hiccup came into play.
kuku k.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I have researched many dog foods on the market and Taste of the Wild is one of the highest quality ones out there. There are no fillers, chemicals or gmo's in this food and my dogs LOVE it which makes me feel good about feeding it to them.
Tina D.
Surf City, NC
Tried this feed and my Doberman seemed to like it. Taste of the Wild has seemed to work well for us. However I did switch to a different formula by the same company and get better results in his coat.
Haley H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This food it fantastic, it is grain free so that's why I bought it in the first place. I buy this product at rural King. A pro is that it is healthy for my dogs and a con I have is that It makes my dogs breath stink. But I would highly recommend this to other dog owners.
Sarah A.
Strasburg, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I can't tell you how we love this dog food. Our dogs have never had any skin issues since switch. They love the taste of all of the flavors! No complaints at all! I always recommend this to everyone I know that has a pup.
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this! I can tell she feels much better after eating this, and she doesn't seem to puke on this brand. She has a puking problem, and most other brands aggravate it. This one doesn't! I just wish I could afford to continue to buy it for her.
Alicia R.
Virginia Bch, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love love LOVE how well my Pit mix is faring since I started her on this food. Lots of energy, NO MORE EAR INFECTIONS, and she loves it. I also like that all of the ingredients are good for dogs, none of that corn or grain or other nonsense. She also scratches a LOT less. Abby is going to eat this for her whole life.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Saint Peters, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.