BY TASTE OF THE WILD #1 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wildern...3 Answers
Lasha C.
Eglin AFB, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dogs love this grain free dog food. I'll switch out the flavor but I always go to the "Taste of the Wild" brand. For a large bag and two dogs I spend $50 a month and it's completely worth it.
HELI H.
This food has worked very well for my pets they like eating it. it does have a strong odor that i don't like personal but it is not for me to like and my pets seem to love the food and the smell. Its a healthy and affordable option.
Mary A.
Richmond, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this dog food, it is inexpensive but has all fresh ingredients and is grain free which is great for my dog with a sensitive stomach. My dog also has esophageal pooling so I blend it in a purée and add hot water. I have 2 big dogs and it doesn’t break the bank to buy something good and healthy for your dogs
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 2 Siberian Huskies that are over 50 pounds each. As such I needed to find a good quality food that is reasonably priced. This is a great grain free food, that does not have controversial ingredients. It is in the mid-range for protein content and great for dogs of multiple activity levels and life stages.
Katelyn W.
Gloversville, NY
This is the only food my precious Staffordshire Terrier can eat. He's allergic to all grains and has a very sensitive stomach. This food has given him the opportunity to have great nutrition. His skin and coat have never looked so good! Plus, he loves it!
Olivia B.
Apex, NC
I love this food and it is made with really good ingredients. My dog is a picky eater and often gets upset stomachs from eating certain food but not this kind. Definitely would recommend!
Meagen H.
Dallas, TX
My boxer is very sensitive to wheat, so I made the switch to Taste is the Wild years ago. My dogs love it, and I love the ingredients and the fact that it is made in the USA. Boar is their favorite, but I tend to buy the fish because it's less calories. I currently am on a monthly subscription.
lori c.
Conway, SC
This is the one food we have found that our highly allergic Chihuahua can eat and wont go into a chewing fur frenzy. He absolutely loves the taste, whether it be wet or dry food we give him. The price is great , and for a small dog the 4lb bag will last almost a month, so definitely economical.
Trisha K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have several dogs and two of them have sensitive stomachs so I switched to this brand and the grain free and everyone is happy. Not only that but it has the right amount of protein and made with natural ingredients so they maintain their healthy weight!
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I absolutely love how well my Dane is doing on this food. His coat is shiny & silky. He has no more skin problems and he's actually gaining weight. I love how I can switch between flavors and he doesn't fuss. This is a 4.5 star rating food, good stuff.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Saint Peters, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.