BY TASTE OF THE WILD #1 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wildern...3 Answers
Brooke  R.
Homer, GA
Wonderful dog food, it is one of our best sellers at work! Everyone always talks about how much their dogs love it, and how reasonable the price is for such a good food. I haven't used it personally, but would definitely recommend to anyone!
Jessica K.
My dog has an incredibly sensitive stomach and I have found that this is honestly the only type of food that works for her. I love the natural ingredients in it. The fish smell can be kind of off putting at first but as long as you keep the bag completely sealed you should be fine.
Kimberly C.
Versailles, MO
After making the switch to Taste of the Wild, my fur baby really has been making some great improvements. Her coat is beautiful and soft and she is even loosing some weight. I am glade I made the switch.
Jessica J.
Brewton, AL
My dogs love Taste of the Wild! The only problem with this particular formula and my fur babies is the fishy smell. They love it and don't seem to mind the smell but I can't handle the overwhelming fishy aroma. It's a personal preference but the Taste of the Wild food is second to none!
Natalie B.
Staten Island, NY
One of the best food you can buy your dog, especially an active one! No synergic ingredients and great nutrients for them. My dogs loveee this food, I have a French bull dog who is highly allergic to everything and a pitbull, they are extremely happy with it and so is their tummy!!
Ashley K.
Lebanon, TN
This is a great mid grade dog food. The dogs have no problem eating this but it is not a great food for a dog with allergies. I wish it were more limited ingredient and did not contain potatoes. But the dogs did love it when purchased.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs looked amazing while eating this stuff. Never had stomach issues and always loved meal time. Their coats were gorgeous and they were very healthy dogs. Great ingredients and even a good price usually!
Great Dog Food! It is a little pricey but not near as expensive as other Grain Free dog food. I have never fed this just because it's never been convenient or stores near me don't carry it. I have read a lot of reviews and have seen a lot of people like this for their dogs. I would compare it with blue dog foods.
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
I use to feed this to my dog. She loved it and it was a great grain free food for her. It was a little more than what I wanted to pay so we switched to another type of diamond. But it's still a great food and when I can afford to feed it to both my dogs I'll go back to it.
Mattie R.
Beaverton, OR
We feed our dogs Taste of the Wild (we switch up the flavors every time so they don't get bored; they seem to like all of them equally!). I love that it's high protein and grain free. I feel good spending more money on food of this quality than buying whatever's cheapest!
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Saint Peters, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.