BY TASTE OF THE WILD #1 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wildern...3 Answers
Kaley A.
Ever since switching our dog to TOTW, she has had no more tummy issues, her itching and dry skin has reduced, and she's actually interested and excited about eating it! We feed her the Bison, Salmon, and Fowl flavors on rotation.
Alicia T.
My dog was a rescue and had a very sensitive stomach when we got him. This has been a LIFE saver! It's only of the only foods he will eat, and after seeing the good ingredients in it I feel great about feeding it to my dog! It's all we use and I highly recommend it.
Rhonda B.
My dogs absolutely love this Taste of the Wild dog food ! I have 3 dogs 2 labs and a pit and they are all very picky eaters this is the only dog food I have found that they all eat and love. I highly recommend it but it is a little pricey. 😊
Katie H.
Battle Creek, MI
We have new buying this brand for our dog for two and a half years and have never had an issue with it. We get ours at Family Farm and Home for about $43 per bag. It's a little pricey but worth it for our lab to be healthy!
Elizabeth R.
Bronx, NY
I really love this brand of dry food for my dogs and they come in different flavor a as well I like switching up for my dogs every month. And I have no problem for both dogs to eat they are the right size for small dogs as well for large dogs makes my life easier
Sheril A.
Carmichael, CA
My husband Brought home a new Labrador/ Border Colly puppy and called me at work to ask me to pick up food. I went to our local Grain and Feed store to ask for their advice. The clerk recommended Taste of the Wild puppy food. Our puppy Molly absolutely loves this food as did our Beagle Ruby. Molly was ready every meal time and she ate it quickly every time.
Shirley C.
Newmarket, NH
Taste of the wild is an excellent dog food. It is grain free. So my dogs get more of what they need and not what they don't. I get it at pet stores. They have small breed size. Which is what I need for my dogs. It is a little more expensive but I recommend it.
Maddie F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
YESSSS! We just switched our dog from bil jac food for sensitive skin. She has food allergies and they seem to have gone away since the switch! She loooooooooooves this food! A warning to all pet owners though it tends to crunch loudly when they eat it. Other than that I can’t recommend this food enough!!!!
Elizabeth P.
Tigard, OR
I like this in theory. Love the brand. Love the quality. Really wanted my pup to be grain free but his tummy is just too sensitive so we had to switch to a different product that had a starch base in brown rice and sweet potatoes. Still Blue Buffalo though!
Louise S.
San Pedro, CA
Best dog food for when you have a pet that needs special diet or grain free. We noticed the coats of our dogs were softer and less "smelly" after we started on the Taste of the Wild. My daughter uses this food too for her Basenji mixes!

Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Saint Peters, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.