BY TASTE OF THE WILD #1 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wildern...3 Answers
Alexis G.
Trumbauersville, PA
Purchased at: PETCO
We tend to buy my dog more natural ingredient dog food and decided to give this a try since it was different than what he normally gets. He tends to have a sensitive stomach and he just ended up getting sick from it. But, he did eat a couple bowls of it and seemed to like the flavor.
Leah H.
Richland Ctr, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pitbull loves this food. It’s packed with all the protein that her breed needs without all the unneeded extra fiber (that just goes right through dogs and makes them poop more then needed). This keeps her coat beautiful, especially because she has terrible skin allergies (as do most pits). The brand itself has not had a recall since 2012 which is saying a lot seeming most brands have at least one every couple of years. The ingredient list is shorter then most other dry dog foods and it doesn’t add extra words to your vocabulary. I highly recommend.
Jen T.
Monster is a very picky 6yr old GSD. she is the only dog i have owned that leaves food in her dog dish. this is one of the few bags of kibble that she will eat. i love all the ingredients, there is no crap nor fillers. keeps her fit and healthy.
Irma R.
Kissimmee, FL
My dog is a 1 year old German Short hair pointer weighing in at 60 pounds. He is also a highly active dog. This food is great for him. I must say that it is a little pricey but it a product that I buy every month.
marie l.
Riverside , CA
Purchased at: PETCO
I have had my pit bull on this product for 4 years. His coat is beautiful and he’s healthy and not over weight at all! I love this brand it’s pretty expensive but I’d rather pay his food bill than a vet bill. A 30lbs bag lasts him about a month.
Hannah B.
Mobile, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My very picky dogs love this food. I love that it’s grain free and good for them. I’m very happy with this food and my dogs love it. 5 stars from us. Great product. Definitely recommend to my fellow dog moms.
Vanessa J.
San Mateo, CA
great quality dog food. got my dog from the shelter and this is what theyuse. have tried other brands but he gets skin allergies seasonally and itches all day. he loves this brand and seems like less fillers.
Shannon G.
Greensburg, PA
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My dogs LOVE this@food! I recently switched from a different brand and they can’t get enough! Brand is competitively priced based of other top shelf brands. No fillers. Highly recommended for all dog breeds!
Nicole P.
carson
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Having Bulldogs that have sensitive skin and sensitive stomach can be tough. But this food is good for both of those problems. And all of my dogs really seem to like it. So it’s a win-win for me and my dogs
Caly S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This has transformed my dog’s fur into silky, soft heaven every time I bet her! It’s high quality and money well spent. It’s crazy what investing into high quality dog food can do for your dog. She loves the taste, has more energy, and she went from dry, brittle , hair shedding everywhere to silky, beautiful fur! Maybes she’s born with it but maybe it’s a Taste of the Wild. Sorry had to :)
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Saint Peters, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.