BY TASTE OF THE WILD #1 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wildern...3 Answers
Kristen T.
I have a Great Dane, so I really like Taste of the Wild because of the ingredients. It also doesn't have too much protein. He really likes two of the flavors, and they don't seem to bother his sensitive tummy like others have. He has slimmed up to where he needs to be and has maintained very well!!!!
Ashley F.
Philadelphia, PA
My English mastiff puppy was eating wellness at first but he was constantly having "mushy" stools, and I came across a blog of a woman saying her dog had the same problem with Royal canin and switched to this and was fine after. So, I gave it a shot and slowly switched my dog from wellness to taste of the wild and he has had normal stools ever since! This is the only dog food brand I will now buy for him!
Bryanna A.
eureka, CA
My fur baby loves this food. Ingredients are awesome. Her fav is the venison and wild boar. We get it from our local feed store in the 50 lb bags along with a few cans of the wet food for under $55. Amazing product, highly recommend
Davonta J.
Gainesville, FL
This Dog food is awesome it's packed full of the right stuff for your dog. And have high rating in the dog nutrients web site. But if you want to see your dog at his peek I really recommend bully max dog food it's way more expensive it's 40$ a bag but the results it's worth every dollar.
Mariah P.
Lithonia, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I did a lot of research on good dog foods before I got my dog. This brand stood out the most to me because it doesn't have all those harmful ingredients. The price is great for a high quality dog food. Theres only one store where I live that carries the brand, which is annoying. Cant find it at petsmart or any grocery stores. Still, I recommend it to everyone!
Catia S.
Tiverton, RI
My dog had severe skin allergies, he had numerous bald spots on his back and belly. I seriously tried everything. Between switching his food to taste of the wild salmon qnd getting an all natural shampoo, he looks more than healthy now his coat is super shiny and thick he looks like velvet 👍
Emily N.
Santa Cruz , CA
My dog loves this food! He has skin problems and the grain free food really helps with that. I bought mine at my local pet shop in my town. It can be a little more expensive than other brands but it's worth it because my fur baby is itch free! :)
Ashley C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have two dogs and both love this food. I had to switch to grain free and salmon for my pug because of allergy issues, but it's great for digestive/anal gland problems as well. It was also recommended by my vet. It's expensive but worth it.
Emily A.
San Diego, CA
If you're looking for a clean, non additive filled dog food for you fur baby look no further - this is it! A friend recommended this brand of dog food and since changing our almost 8 year old boxer over to it we noticed that his belly troubles have ended and his appetite has returned to normal. Read the ingredients and judge for yourself!
MICHAELA D.
Good quality dog food will always help make their coat better, breath better and health better. After starting this product, I have noticed a happier pet. My dog is a little over 15 years old and she is a shepherd mix. She loves this food.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Saint Peters, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.