BY TASTE OF THE WILD #1 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wildern...3 Answers
stefani k.
Lorain, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my dog liked this food, especially the salmon flavor. for the price and bag size I had to switch to another product. would recommend this if you're willing to spend the money
Khristin J.
Lees Summit, MO
My dog loves this but the price is more than I can afford which is why I give it 4 stars. Compared to other brands I can find dog food that my dog likes for less price and same quality. If you want to spoil your dog then yes I would recommend this. Expect to pay over $50 for about 15lbs
Jessica A.
My pitbull has had a lot of allergies as puppy and it took a while to figure out what was causing the allergies. We found this at tractor supply and found that while his allergies are better now because of this food. My only complaint is the price is steep but it really is better than other brands I've found that my dog actually likes to eat it. I would recommend this to other dog owners.
Cristina S.
Newark, DE
My yorkies suffered for years each time the seasons changed. Each year I would take them to the vet and they would get anti-itch pills at $30 for each dog. My parents recently got a new puppy and my dad was recommended this brand from the breeder. We decided to switch the yorkies to it as well and almost immediately their scratching has stopped. So now their diet is completely grain free and they haven't had to go to the vet for irritated skin since!
Roxie G.
Cortland, OH
The BEST commercial grain free dog food at the most economical rate that I have found so far. We feed it to both of our dogs. They both loved it. Their stool is always firm and consistent. Their fur is very soft and fluffy. The lack of "fillers" allows my companions to actually fill up on what the body wants to and needs to absorb.

Sondra B.
Redding
I started buying Taste of the Wild for my German shepherd when she was a year old because she has an allergy to flax. This is the only food we feed her. She does very well on it, every other food causes problems. She develops sores and hot spots, itches like mad. This food works great, all of those problems disappeared and she's very healthy.  She is seven years old now and a very happy dog.
Vickie H.
Louisville, KY
My dog loves this food! The brand comes in different flavors and also grain free. It's a little pricey but it's worth the money because the ingredients make me feel like I'm giving my Oreo a good nutritional meal.
Susan J.
Pinson, AL
Taste of the Wild is one of my favorite brands of dog food for my 3 dogs. I have owned dogs all my life and this is one of the best. They devour it in seconds and would eat a whole bag if they could get to it. It's good to them, good for them and an excellent brand!
Bianka C.
Lubbock, TX
I raised my puppy on the Bison flavor. His hair was the shiniest it has ever been. The only problem is I'm in college and he's a large bread. That means that he goes through a $60 bag in a month. Way too pricey for me. I'm sadly looking for a new brand to feed my baby.
Kerri H.
Princeton, KY
We just recently switched our dog to this brand from one of the big named brands and he loves it so much more and so do we considering the ingredients in it. My baby is a chihuahua beagle weiner dog mix and he's almost 1 now. Since buying this for him I've recommended it to all of my friends with dogs, especially the ones I know that are feeding their dogs crap food!
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Saint Peters, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.