BY TASTE OF THE WILD #1 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wildern...3 Answers
glory p.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We had my malamute on this when we first rescued him. We went thru a lot of trial and error with him when it came to dog foods. For quite a while this was our go to. It was easily obtained where we lived in Alaska but after we moved down to the lower 48 we couldn't find it so we had to switch him. Little did we know a fairly local Tractor Supply carries it!
Alexis B.
I have a shiba inu and it is recommended on many blogs that they should have a grain free food. I have seen many picture of shibas that have skin problems without the proper diet. I have had no problems with the food and my pup loves every bite of it. You can also get it shipped through Amazon which is cheaper than in stores and even going to the store!
Alisha H.
Duluth, MN
This dog food is high quality and my dog loves it. He used to eat natural balance, which I chose because it had limited ingredients and seemed to be healthy but this dog food scored higher in terms of nutritional value and it is around the same price. It is obviously more expensive than some of the lower quality foods but if you love your dog like I do, its worth every penny.
Charla F.
Paris, TX
Our puppies love this Wild Bleu dog food. We read the ingredients and were shocked how wonderful they were. The price is amazing as well since they offer coupons. Our puppies are rather small and they love this top quality pet food. I order mine online, and am constantly being sent coupons via email. You just can't beat this phenomenal product!!!
Heather B.
Equality, IL
This food has the most natural ingredients than any other dog food. This is the food the buy for your fur children! It can be VERY expensive, but it will help cut down on a lot of medical issues that other not-so-good foods actually cause for your dogs. So, in the long run, your dogs are healthier and you can cut down on pricey extra vet visits! I highly recommend buying this brand! Your dogs will thank you!
Allison C.
Albuquerque, NM
My 3 yr old shar pei has been eating this dog food his entire life and I will never buy another brand for him. He can't eat dog foods with grain in them so this is the best food for him. I love that with this dog food, what you see is what you get, the first ingredient in it really is salmon. I couldn't be happier knowing that what I'm feeding my dog is so good for his health and something he loves.
Selena S.
Let me start of and say I have a chihuahua mix poodle and a red healer. They all suffered from dry coats. Then I got them this food and THEIR COATS HAVE NEVER BEEN HEALTHIER. People always ask about their beautiful fur and it is this food. You won't regret buying your pups this! My dogs have not while on this food have any drastic weight gain. On other foods they had weight fluctuations but seem to love the taste and look very healthy!
Laleh T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Before taste of the wild I was feeding my dogs a food that was twice the price. I was desperate at the time as my dog has many skin problems. The other food started straining my budget so I decided to give taste of the wild a try considering it's grain free and made up of great ingredients. It's been 6 years and I have not looked back. I highly recommend this food.
Amanda S.
Oak Harbor, WA
Best dog food hands down. We have 2 pit bulls and our male has an allergy to grains and all meat except duck. He used to get red patches with brands like blue buffalo but are now lean and healthy. Our female is about 85lbs and our male is about 70lbs. We go through a 30lb bag every 2 weeks!!
Amanda G.
Chicago
We found out that our Rottweiler was sensitive to her dog food ( vomiting often) so I began looking for a grain free option. This brand provides the quality I need at a price point I can afford. Plus it comes in a great variety of flavors for my little girl to enjoy! Since switching I haven't had any problems with her digestion.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Saint Peters, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.