BY TASTE OF THE WILD #1 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wildern...3 Answers
Cassondra P.
Hazard, KY
I have been feeding my 7 year old dog this food since he was a puppy. I have always loved how this food works with my dogs. It is a bit more expensive than foods you would find at the grocery store but it is well worth it to feed a grain free high quality food. My dog has been a super picky eater since I adopted him and after seeing this food at my local Tractor Supply I gave it a go. Not only did I not have to coerce him into eating it he actually ate his first full serving of food on his own. His coat went from feeling like prickly hair to soft and shiny. His vet cannot believe how healthy he is every time we go for a visit.
Cherin D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great dog food!! I have a lab with allergies and this seems to be the only food that keeps him from itching himself raw! I highly recommend this food to any dog owner!
Melissa K.
This review is for the salmon variety. Of my 9 Belgian Malinois, 6 of them are fed this variety with great results. Although more expensive than some pet store brands, it is worth the price to have dogs that maintain their weight, have shiny coats, and are not scratching themselves raw from allergies. We feed the yellow bag (bison) to our puppies, because it has a higher fat and protein content. They also do extremely well on Taste of the Wild.
Michelle L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My furr babies love this food, my oldest lady gets 2 cans a day as she is having a harder time eating dry food but she still does just not as much as she really needs. This has great nutrition and she loves it. My two younger pups love this just as much and the best part is they don't have as much gas
Kim C.
Lake Worth, FL
This has to be one of the best dog foods around. We have a chocolate lab and she has allergies to grains. She has been on this food since coming home with us and wow is her coat shiny and she never has that dog smell. I have also have a rescue baby and we put her on this food and she LOVES it and her coat is now super shiny too. Cannot say enough about this awesome food
Jackie N.
Vista, CA
After my little dog had a bad case of anal glands infection that require surgery when being fed with cheaper brand dog food, I switched to this brand at the recommendation of some people on the Pets forum. He loves the bison and lamb formula, but I thought I would try this one on him to help with shiny coats but he absolutely won't go near it. I even try to fool him and mix half and half with the other formula and the little rascal would pick out the flavor he likes only and will not eat this unless he's starving.
Ricki P.
Rogue River, OR
We started buying this food for our FrenchBo (French bulldog / Boston terrier) about a year ago. He had horrible awful gas and an acquaintance recommended this food after it helped their pug's tummy troubles. It's definitely helped our dog and he seems to really like it. We have only purchased him the smoked salmon flavor. It is a bit pricier and only available at select locations -- so it does require me to make a special trip to a specific store to buy it. But it's worth not having to deal with his flatulence.
Jen M.
Max, ND
Since day 1 I have fed my dogs grain free, it is so much better for them, no fillers! They have healthy skin and a shiny coat. Don't let the price get you, although it is a little bit more money than some dog food they essentially eat less so it lasts longer! And to have a variety of flavors to alternate is great so they don't get bored with the same flavor.
Chelsea B.
N Ft Myers, FL
Oh this food is amazing. I have two pit bulls and they're not supposed to have grains, and this dog food is perfect, they get the protein they need. It is a little pricey, but not bad you get 30 lbs I believe for 50 dollars. And yes definitely something I would recommend to other dog owners. Especially if you have pit bulls that can't have grains!! Or any dog
glory p.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We had my malamute on this when we first rescued him. We went thru a lot of trial and error with him when it came to dog foods. For quite a while this was our go to. It was easily obtained where we lived in Alaska but after we moved down to the lower 48 we couldn't find it so we had to switch him. Little did we know a fairly local Tractor Supply carries it!
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Saint Peters, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.