BY TASTE OF THE WILD #1 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wildern...3 Answers
Janellie C.
Mission, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a chihuahua and she loves this food, I have had to switch bags until I gave her this one she eats it no matter if the food is moist with water or without water.
Clair S.
Bryn Mawr, PA
I swear by this food for my pups! My guys (dobermans) both have some pretty difficult to manage food allergies and digestive issues. This is our tried and true food. It is affordable (two big dogs eat a lot!) Grain Free and fish based. Most foods with those restrictions also include poultry fat or something that irritates my boys' tummies. But Taste of the Wild keeps it simple and we don't see that problem. I love the wide availability, especially online so If we are low and I space out, I can have a 30lb bag delivered in a day!
Katie S.
Alexandria, VA
Our dog LOVES this food. We started her out on Blue Buffalo but quickly asked our vet for a more budget friendly food that was the same high quality. Luckily, he fed both of his dogs Taste of the Wild, so that was enough of a recommendation for us! Our dog has had a few of the different flavors and she has loved all of them so far. She's much more of a grazer than any other dogs I've had, but she finishes her bowls of this pretty quickly. We love that it's all grain-free and her skin and coat look amazing (she's an Aussie/Collie mix). I recommend this to all of my family members with dogs now!
Stacy K.
Minneapolis, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely loves this dog food. Although, she's not a picky eater. Her coat is beautiful and shiny and her weight is kept in check. Overall, a great food for a large dog breed (she's a great pyrenees mix). I definitely recommend Taste of the Wild.
Lindsay R.
huntsville, al
I just recently switched from canidae and my
Dog couldn’t be more pleased. He loves taste of the wild! We findnit at our local Hollywood feed for a very good price. We won’t switch back!
heather c.
We have a husky and found his skin to be sensitive. After trying new shampoos I decided maybe a food change would help. When to a high priced pet store and talked with them and they suggested trying a grain free dog food. At first I was shocked by the price since we have 2 dogs. However the guy told me with a quality dog food, they would eat less. We decided to try this since it seem like the best value for the money. Well, he was right. Our dogs love this food and they do eat less. A 3o lb bag last the same amount of time as the 45 lb bag of cheaper grocery store food. His skin issues are also fixed. He no longer keeps us up all night itching and scratching. It is hard to find in stores, but we have started ordering on Amazon Prime. Really wish they would add to subscribe and save.
Theresa C.
St Petersburg, FL
After hours and hours of comparing ingredients and formulations, I settled on Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream for my very active 18 month old German Shepherd. It costs a little more than other popular brands, but that's offset by the fact that he doesn't eat as much of it, plus the condition of his skin and coat is something I can't put a price on. He's suffered mild skin dryness and itching since he was a puppy, and I spent a small fortune on supplements and products aimed at alleviating those problems. Once he was switched to ToTW, his skin cleared up and his coat has never been so soft and glossy. It's well worth the extra money, and I couldn't be happier with it.
Ewelina G.
Homer glen , IL
When we first rescued our german/pit mix, she was so skinny and her coat shed so much and was so dull. The shelter gave us a free bag of pedigree but she wasn't gaining any weight in the first month. We went to a specialty pet store ( Urban Mutt in LaGrange, IL) and they recommended this food. Not only did she not shed as much, but her coat got shiny and she gained weight ( in a good way)!
Christen C.
Windermere, FL
I really like this brand as it is grain free and well priced. My dog loves the wild salmon;however I do believe it has caused his ridiculous burping. That aside, I highly recommend.
Paw And Foot
Taste of the Wild is by far my favorite. My dog loves the bison and salmon flavors the most. It is such a great value and the quality is stellar. I highly recommend this product.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Saint Peters, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.