BY TASTE OF THE WILD #1 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wildern...3 Answers
Vy V.
Atlanta, GA
I'm so glad I switched my puppers over to this brand because the difference in their fur is huge! It is grain free, protein as its first ingredient, and is up there with good ingredients. Their coats are much softer, and thicker to the touch. My shiba is a really picky eater, sometimes I have to beg him to eat, but now he will gobble this right up. I do add a little bit of water to bring out the flavor a little more and it softens the kibble because my dogs forget to chew. Initially, your dogs will be a little gassy if switching for a lower quality brand, due to the high protein, but your dogs will adjust after a week or 2. Just start them off slow.
Megan H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Have a dog who is allergic to anything with feathers. Tried Zignature she didn't like it but she LOVES this stuff. All three of my dogs love this food heavy healthy stools and shiny coats. Its a good one.
Laura S.
My dogs have been using this brand for a couple of years now, and they really like it, plus since it's grain free and not full of fillers it makes a big difference in their stools. They're inside dogs, and with this food they're not gaseous.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
My dogs absolutely LOVE Taste of the Wild! I got a few sample packs of different dog food brands and flavors and they loved every Taste of the Wild one. I have 2 Jack Russells and 1 pit/lab mix so sometimes it can be frustrating trying to find a dog food that will suit all 3 of them. Taste of the Wild is a high-quality brand for a good price.
AMY G.
FRESNO, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
ToTW, IMO, is the best grain free food in it's price range because of the addition of pre and prebiotics - something you don't usually find in this price range. Beyond that addition, it's about on par for the other grain free foods in it's price range in terms of protein and quality. But the pro/prebios are where it's at. Every dog on them will see improvements and achieve better overall health.

I've fed ToTW for years, rotated between all the flavors. This one (Pacific Stream) I buy in small bags and use it in my dog's enrichment toys in place of treats (much less calories) on days when it's rainy and he can't go out to play to keep him occupied. He doesn't know the difference, but I do :)
Kacy S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
This is my Basenji's favorite dog food she had ever been given. She goes crazy for it! And I love the price, a good holistic meat based dog food for a great price? Sign me up!
Briana W.
My dog loves this dog food! She gets this brand & formula because of the fish oils & high amount of protein. It’s also grain free. It is a little more pricey but I love spoiling my dog. She deserves it!
Heather W.
My go too dry dog food. Food rotation we use Victor but this is our normal food may or may not have a 16 30lb stock pile of this food... 😂 my girls will never go hungry.
Jillian C.
Kimball, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have had one of my dogs on this food, and she LOVED it. She is about 70lbs, and she averaged about 3 cups a day on this food. She never had any stomach issues, and loved the fact that she didn't have to eat the same flavor day in and day out. I always tried different flavors and would switch between them on a monthly basis. Never had to have a transition period (like most foods) and never had any stomach issues. I would recommend this food to anyone who asks for a good brand! Small, medium, and large - They all did really well on Taste of the Wild!
Janellie C.
Mission, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a chihuahua and she loves this food, I have had to switch bags until I gave her this one she eats it no matter if the food is moist with water or without water.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Saint Peters, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.