BY TASTE OF THE WILD #1 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wildern...3 Answers
Kali B.
Winder, GA
We love this brand of dog food (only brand we buy now), but this particular flavor was sooo smelly! Opening the bag you are hit with a fishy smell, & after a few days of eating our dog smelled like fish.
Amanda J.
Auburn, NH
The only dog food I feed my Chihuahua/min pin. Loves it and it makes his coat so shiny. I buy all flavors of Taste Of The Wild food. As a small dog he has np problem eating the reg size food either.
Jenna B.
Weiser, ID
My dogs love this food. I have a Pitbull and a Lab Border Collie Mix. The only con with this food is it is a little pricy, but worth it. I buy it at a feed store in my town. I wish it was provided in big box stores
Lorna S.
Alexandria, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my dogs' favorite food. I've tried several different dry dog food for my dogs but all of the others seemed to give them digestive problems. When I started them on this brand everything went back to normal.
Whitley J.
Holt, MI
My dog has tons of allergies and this food is the only one that does not make her food allergies flare up. She loves this food and we love it since she doesn't have bad reactions to it.
Emily R.
Allentown, PA
First off, I have an English bulldog. She is the pickiest eater I know and hardly touches any regular type of dog food. About a few months ago a store accociate recommend this product to me and I was hesitant. For the price I was afraid she wouldn't eat it and I'd be stuck with a more expensive bag of dog food and a hungry baby. I poured this dog food into her bowl and she instantly ate it! She mopped it down and like a little piggy burped after she ate as if to say, "that was delicious!" I have been buying this food ever since then and my little princess has been happily eating normally. It is a little on the expensive side but nothing is too good for my picky girl. Thank you for making such a great dog food.
Amanda M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My chocolate lab had very dry itchy skin so our vet told us to switch to grain free food. He has eaten this for 3 years and it’s great! No more itchy skin and his dryness is gone. I don’t see us ever switching his food.
Vy V.
Atlanta, GA
I'm so glad I switched my puppers over to this brand because the difference in their fur is huge! It is grain free, protein as its first ingredient, and is up there with good ingredients. Their coats are much softer, and thicker to the touch. My shiba is a really picky eater, sometimes I have to beg him to eat, but now he will gobble this right up. I do add a little bit of water to bring out the flavor a little more and it softens the kibble because my dogs forget to chew. Initially, your dogs will be a little gassy if switching for a lower quality brand, due to the high protein, but your dogs will adjust after a week or 2. Just start them off slow.
Laura S.
My dogs have been using this brand for a couple of years now, and they really like it, plus since it's grain free and not full of fillers it makes a big difference in their stools. They're inside dogs, and with this food they're not gaseous.
Megan H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Have a dog who is allergic to anything with feathers. Tried Zignature she didn't like it but she LOVES this stuff. All three of my dogs love this food heavy healthy stools and shiny coats. Its a good one.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Saint Peters, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.