BY TASTE OF THE WILD #1 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wildern...3 Answers
Taylor H.
rochester
Our dogs are allergic to chicken, so we have tried many fish based dog foods that claim to just be fish when in reality there was still chicken! This is a fret dog food that actually is just fish, for a great price .
Tessa S.
Conway, AR
I had my dogs on Taste of the Wild for a few months, and they all got fat!! I've got four dogs, and it seemed that every flavor we tried, at least one dog didn't want to eat it. The clinic I work at used to recommend this brand for food allergy dogs, but recently we've removed it from the list because they changed their ingredients to include "animal byproduct," which most likely means chicken or some other animal source that isn't good for dogs with food sensitivities. None of my dogs have food allergies, but I had them on this because it was a decent price and better quality than foods you generally buy at grocery stores or department stores. It still is decent quality, but beware of weight gain and the possibility of animal byproduct if your dog has food sensitivities!
Amber P.
I have 3 dogs. 2 of which can’t eat a lot of things due to allergies.
Happy to say that they responded so well to taste of the wild. They have been eating it for about a year with no skin problems or tummy problems.
Melody S.
My god loves this brand! It took a week or so for her body to get adjusted to this food when I first gave it to her. After that she has been eating it and loves it. Also it is filled with protein and no grains!
Mary M.
I've been feeding my dog this food for years. Every time I take her into the vet they tell me she looks really healthy. It's totally worth the price. I have a really active dog, about 60lbs and I feed her two cups a day.
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Definitely more expensive than other brands, but worth it for the value you get and the health of your dog. Next to making your own dog food, this is one of the best to buy. My beagle has allergies, and cheap foods make her allergies worse. This food helps alleviate her allergy symptoms, she loves eating it, and doesn't have any problems with it. When it says 'grain free', it is actually grain free (unlike some sneaky 'grain free' brands). Meat is usually the first ingredient in this brand, as well.
Amy G.
Oliver Springs
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Taste of the Wild is the only dog food brand we buy for my dogs. They are grain free and has different proteins from different regions. I am from Appalachia and there is even a Appalachia flavor! Ha!
Lori H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
while this is a top notch brand, i hated the way the salmon made our dogs breath and fur smell! they love the chicken and buffalo. the salmon left them with a fishy smell that i just couldn't handle.
Kara S.
Lindenwold, NJ
Pablo loves this brand of food. He's a medium sized pitbull and although this food is pricey take a look at the ingredients and you'll find out that it's worth it. Bought mine at the local pet shop.
Brooke M.
Toledo, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What I like about this product is that it is salmon based. I always feed my dogs some sort of fish as the first ingredient. What I don’t care for about this product is the other ingredients included. Also the % of protein.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Saint Peters, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.