BY TASTE OF THE WILD #1 in Dog Food

A fish protein, grain-free formula with sweet potatoes provides highly digestible energy for your sensitive dog. Made with real smoked salmon, this formula offers a taste sensation like no other. Supplemented with vegetables and fruits, this fish and potato formula delivers antioxidants to help give your friend a healthy lifestyle. Your dog craves a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give him one.

Ingredients: Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil, garbanzo beans, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

• Any of your dog's like this food? Do they seem healthier ...1 Answers
  • Is this a good dog food for small breeds?2 Answers
  • Which is better Taste of the Wild or Blue Buffalo Wildern...3 Answers
Tom M.
Maybee, MI
Our German Rott, Roxy loves the salmon favor. We love that it doesn't have the grain as the main ingredient and she is getting all the stuff she needs to be a healthy and happy puppy!
Stephanie K.
Sunbury, PA
My Sharpei is allergic to grains, so I decided to put him on an all protein diet and he totally devours his dog food. It isn't just good for him but it also is good for his skin and coat and he doesn't scratch himself till he bleeds. We will always buy this brand
Natalie J.
I fed this to my beagle for a very long time and was always so happy with it. I switched to Costco brand because it was more convenient but I think ill go back to this. I love the ingredients in this and the wet food too.
Nikki V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only dog food I use. It helped immensely with my sons Pugs allergies. So when I got my Boston Terrier, it was easy to start him on it. He had horrible skin allergies when I adopted him, and this food helped with that. I feed it to my Collie Mix too. :)
Megan G.
Vonore, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Taste of The Wild has been heaven sent for my Staffy. He’s allergic to soooo many different things, like chicken, beef, pork 🤦🏻‍♀️. We are now using the Taste of the Wild Prey salmon formula. And highly recommend it, too!
Kels W.
Our pitbull previously had terrible gastro problems on a bad kibble before this but since changing to TOTW we've solved all those issues. We love it and even though he's terribly picky he enjoys it! Awesome company too
Shelby Z.
This food has been doing so great for my fur baby! We have tried a couple different flavors and she loves them. Her coat is so soft and shiny. The only down side is the hefty price tag
Ashley R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I used to always use this food until I decided to switch. I love the brand. It didn't give my dog any type of allergies. I have a pug. The only con is it's kinda hard to find. I always had to get it at tractor supply.
Holly G.
Dupont, WA
This is a great healthy dog food for our two beagles. The protein ratio is pretty high plus one of our dogs has numerous food allergies and this is one of the few he can eat without a reaction! Both dogs love it!
Jordan F.
Fort hood, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I find this food overpriced and my dogs actually weren't fond of multiple types they had. Also, have seen many people get this food with maggots and mold inside the bag. So I think the quality control is in question.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
What is your dog's favorite flavor?
Ashley L.
Seffner, FL
Our Golden Retriever has exhibited some allergy symptoms. We think it is his food. Has anyone else experienced this with their canine pal? Did this food, or any other grain-free/gluten-free diet help?
Lisa K.
Are these good for large dogs weighing up to 75lbs?
Shawna-Leigh G.
Ward, AR
My German Shepherd has been having some tummy issues. we have a boxer and she exhibits no problems with the food. I've heard this is a good brand for shepherds. is it really worth the money?
Kimberly I.
Saint Peters, MO
Can I get a sample of this from their website? I know some companies give free samples if you email them.